The Amazing Easter Bunnies Hunt 2021 – Official Winner’s Thread and Chat

Posted 7th Apr 2021
Welcome to the official Easter Flamedeer Hunt 2021 Winner’s thread.

The winner’s list for the Easter 2021 competition is in the comments section below.

3701601.jpg
Game page: hotukdeals.com/fla…eer

Information thread: hotukdeals.com/dis…910

Trade thread: hotukdeals.com/dis…915

IMPORTANT: If you are a winner, send me a DM with a screenshot of your collection (link to Onedrive/Google Drive is easiest), showing your avatar in the top corner. This is so I can verify the screenshot is of your own collection. Alternatively, you can post the screenshot in the comments below and tag me so I don't miss it.

Note that all wins are verified by staff internally.

I will try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, though it may take a couple days to get your username on the list due to work commitments.

It is best to upload your screenshot to OneDrive or Google Drive and paste the link in your DM.

Note: I am not a member of staff at HUKD or Pepper. I am a member of the community who gives up time to help players by organising this thread, keep an up-to-date winner's list and answer any questions you have about the competition. This is the 11th Flamedeer competition I have assisted with in terms of the winner's list/thread.

Prizes - There are [insert amount] available in total:

Instant wins:
  • 400 x £5 Amazon vouchers
  • 25 x £20 John Lewis vouchers voucher (only for members who own the ‘Hotspot Level 2' badge)
  • 25 x £20 Love2Shop vouchers (only for members who own the 'Contributor Level 2’ badge)
  • 20 x Flamedeer Plushies (only for members who own the ‘Chatty Level 2’ badge)

Collect-To-Win prizes:
  • 2 x Playstation 5 (Disc Edition)
  • 2 x Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones
  • 4 x Phillips Hue Play Starter Sets
  • 5 x Huawei Watch Fit smart watches
  • 8 x £50 Adidas vouchers
  • 10 x £20 M&S vouchers

Special Collect-To-Win prizes:
  • 1 x Playstation 5 (Disc Edition) (only for members who own one of the ‘Hotspot Level 1’ badge)
  • 1 x Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones (only for members who own one of the ‘Hotspot Level 1’ badge)
  • 3 x small surprise (only for members who own one of the ‘Hotspot Level 1’ badge)

T&Cs
Terms and conditions apply, and can be found here: hotukdeals.com/fla…les

Good luck everyone and happy hunting!
Community Updates
Competitions
Discussions
Top comments
370 Comments
Post a comment