Expired

The amazon disney bogof-the despatch method is crazy!

Found 23rd Mar 2010
Anyone else got their despatch emails? I ordered 14-over the top I know but mega cheap way to get an instant disney blu ray collection. Every single one is despatched in a separate delivery?

With an invoice in each for 6 quid(all 12 pounds but bogof) the postie is gonna love us over the next coupla days-lol!

all ordered at same time and I clicked "group my delivery into as few packages as possible"

17 Comments

My orders were generally separate but yeah even the ones that were done together have been dispatched on their own!

Got my dispatch email just now, was thinking about buying another 2, too late now though

All 10 of mine have been dispatched individually too (well.... 9, Sleeping Beauty was on back order). I think it's so that they're letterbox friendly still :thumbsup:

What did I miss? :-(

Mines been dispatched as I expected. Would of ordered more nah cash.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;8185310

What did I miss? :-(

all the disney blu rays were 12 quid each and on bogof so worked out 6 quid a blu ray-where you been ashley?

It's because they are form Jersey, to avoid import & tax (limit is £18 i think)

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;8185358

It's because they are form Jersey, to avoid import & tax (limit is £18 i … It's because they are form Jersey, to avoid import & tax (limit is £18 i think)

ah-that explains it!-couldnt understand what they were playing at:thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;8185358

It's because they are form Jersey, to avoid import & tax (limit is £18 i … It's because they are form Jersey, to avoid import & tax (limit is £18 i think)

Don't think it's for that reason, as (like with play.com), they prepay the VAT on all orders - that's why customers never get hit with fees when buying video games (and other items over £18) from Play

barky;8185332

all the disney blu rays were 12 quid each and on bogof so worked out 6 … all the disney blu rays were 12 quid each and on bogof so worked out 6 quid a blu ray-where you been ashley?

Hiding under a rock apparently.

Well done to everyone that got them, sounds like a great deal.

When you order items from Amazon you need to tick the box "group my items together" they will all come in one box that way

Original Poster

deanos;8185465

When you order items from Amazon you need to tick the box "group my items … When you order items from Amazon you need to tick the box "group my items together" they will all come in one box that way

I did that-as stated in the op-seems to have made no difference in this case

Ah right as its from Jersey i bet that is the reason if they were grouped together VAT would have to be paid

i just bought the ones with the ordinary dvdas bonus disc as dont have blue ray and even at that £6 for brand new disney dvd was worth it alone and my 1st blue rays when i get one

at least we got them was waiting on the sorry email:thumbsup:

Banned

Does Barky make any posts where he's not trying to show off to certain members?

is the DVD collection the same?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions