Banned 47
Found 18th Oct 2009
got emails saying canceled now got 2 emails with tracking ids

this mean ive got em?

also got 2 transactions on my card for 130 a time

anyone else the same??

47 Comments

dunno

what was the deal if you dont' mind me asking?

damn i always miss out

Original Poster Banned

xbox elite with 2 pads and pure and lego batman checking out at 130 each

got cancellation email but now been charged and iven citylink tracking ids

I heard someone say they were only sending out the entertainment packs, thats why youhave refs

Good luck though

Original Poster Banned

Starr;6612893

I heard someone say they were only sending out the entertainment packs, … I heard someone say they were only sending out the entertainment packs, thats why youhave refsGood luck though

ill be ragin if they do that for 130 a pop lol

order status reads -

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack (includes Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black and Two Xbox 360 Games - Pure and Lego Batman) [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
£72.97

1 of: Xbox 360 Elite Console with 120GB Hard Drive [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
£189.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item(s) Subtotal: £228.66
Postage & Packing: £2.03
-----
Total before VAT: £230.69
VAT: £34.60
-----
Total: £265.29
Promotion Applied: -£135.94
-----
Total for this Delivery: £129.35

Original Poster Banned

Track your package

Date Time Location Event Details
18 Oct 2009 12:49:00 PM WEDNESBURY WEST MIDLANDS GB Departure Scan

haha, nice if it goes through, good luck.

You fancy selling the entertainment package if you do get it

Original Poster Banned

Starr;6612943

You fancy selling the entertainment package if you do get it

is it only a pad n 2 games in it?

if they aint claimed by family i was gonna put them on here for cost plus post (think ill be allowed to do that?)

sure my mum and auntie want one each if it comes off

if not ill let u know:)

hncb0809;6612993

is it only a pad n 2 games in it?if they aint claimed by family i was … is it only a pad n 2 games in it?if they aint claimed by family i was gonna put them on here for cost plus post (think ill be allowed to do that?)sure my mum and auntie want one each if it comes offif not ill let u know:)

hncb0809;6612926

Track your package Date Time Location Event Details 18 Oct 2009 … Track your package Date Time Location Event Details 18 Oct 2009 12:49:00 PM WEDNESBURY WEST MIDLANDS GB Departure Scan

[COLOR="White"]MY ENDZ[/COLOR]

Ive had an email too, acc. to City Link website is out for delivery tomorrow. If its just the entertainment pack ill be making an angry call to Amazon for sure.

mine was cancelled this morning, oh well, don't really understand why some have and some havent,:roll:

Original Poster Banned

Hutchie;6613124

Ive had an email too, acc. to City Link website is out for delivery … Ive had an email too, acc. to City Link website is out for delivery tomorrow. If its just the entertainment pack ill be making an angry call to Amazon for sure.

does your amazon order status say both tho? plus they charged me for 2 xboxes

hncb0809;6612993

is it only a pad n 2 games in it?if they aint claimed by family i was … is it only a pad n 2 games in it?if they aint claimed by family i was gonna put them on here for cost plus post (think ill be allowed to do that?)sure my mum and auntie want one each if it comes offif not ill let u know:)

I'd be interested too :-D if you have another spare? or star no longer wants it.

Seems like a great deal though if it does go through!

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6613408

I'd be interested too :-D if you have another spare? or star no longer … I'd be interested too :-D if you have another spare? or star no longer wants it.Seems like a great deal though if it does go through!

will let u all know (if they do come) what happens to them

im happy with my white box

Whats the normal going rate for the entertainment pack?

Original Poster Banned

Hutchie;6613611

was on there at 70 i think

tho obv the glitch on the site absorbed the price and more

just checked the city link site and its got the parcel as in their network.

expected delivery tomorrow

Good luck, hope you get it :thumbsup:

Hutchie;6613611

£72 but with only a real value of

£19.98 for a white controller with burnout paradise ultimate, trivial pursuit, connect 4, £9.99 for pure and £9.99 for batman

So hunt all that out and it's £39.96

i have had the same thing, thought it was cancelled earlier but then got my shipping notice a little while ago! Don't even want the entertainment pack as i already have a 360 with all the gubbins just fancied a bargain elite!

hncb0809;6613452

will let u all know (if they do come) what happens to themim happy with … will let u all know (if they do come) what happens to themim happy with my white box

How much would you be selling it for to us :-D?

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6613767

How much would you be selling it for to us :-D?

dunno mate

probs 115 plus post for xboxes n 15 for packs

still iaint getting hopes up but looks good so far

Original Poster Banned

cancellation email says elite canceled no mention of entertainment packs

but order summary got em listed

hncb0809;6613810

dunno mate probs 115 plus post for xboxes n 15 for packsstill iaint … dunno mate probs 115 plus post for xboxes n 15 for packsstill iaint getting hopes up but looks good so far

Put me down as a reserve, I'll shell out £130 :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

might call amazon to confirm whats on the order

hncb0809;6613810

dunno mate probs 115 plus post for xboxes n 15 for packsstill iaint … dunno mate probs 115 plus post for xboxes n 15 for packsstill iaint getting hopes up but looks good so far

whack me down for one mate

hncb0809;6614007

might call amazon to confirm whats on the order

i might pay a bit more for your trouble

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;6616217

i might pay a bit more for your trouble

wat

hncb0809;6616271

wat

He's on about you selling the console to him but I doubt that's a good idea then it becomes an auction etc. but it's up to you mate

hncb0809;6616271

wat

looooooool:p

Banned

I ordered 2 of them.
Received an email from amazon on Saturday saying its been dispatched via royal mail.......
and then an email followed 5 minutes later saying orders canceled!!
seems odd.....
by the way........ how come they didn't city link me??

whatsinthebox??;6616285

I ordered 2 of them.Received an email from amazon on Saturday saying its … I ordered 2 of them.Received an email from amazon on Saturday saying its been dispatched via royal mail.......and then an email followed 5 minutes later saying orders canceled!!seems odd.....by the way........ how come they didn't city link me??

I think microsoft would've dropped the price to £80 by the time royal mail deliver your item

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6616281

He's on about you selling the console to him but I doubt that's a good … He's on about you selling the console to him but I doubt that's a good idea then it becomes an auction etc. but it's up to you mate

ill not be creating an auction

ive not even got them yet

might not...
whatsinthebox??;6616285

I ordered 2 of them.Received an email from amazon on Saturday saying its … I ordered 2 of them.Received an email from amazon on Saturday saying its been dispatched via royal mail.......and then an email followed 5 minutes later saying orders canceled!!seems odd.....by the way........ how come they didn't city link me??

i choose first class

Banned

Met-Cast;6616343

I think microsoft would've dropped the price to £80 by the time royal … I think microsoft would've dropped the price to £80 by the time royal mail deliver your item

hahahahaa.............
you still have some faith in royal mail mate!!

Original Poster Banned

Date Time Location Event Details
19 Oct 2009 06:54:00 AM WEDNESBURY WEST MIDLANDS GB Out for delivery
19 Oct 2009 05:24:00 AM WEDNESBURY WEST MIDLANDS GB Arrival Scan
18 Oct 2009 12:49:00 PM WEDNESBURY WEST MIDLANDS GB Departure Scan

its out for delivery in wednesbury?!

Original Poster Banned

one package arrived with xbox and wireless pack inside

invoice said 129.37

one to go

Sloth/Mod

The profiteers are out already in FS/FT.

Suspensions aplenty this weekend i feel. :lol:

Syzable;6619076

The profiteers are out already in FS/FT.Suspensions aplenty this weekend … The profiteers are out already in FS/FT.Suspensions aplenty this weekend i feel. :lol:

And it was the OP of the original deal thread.... not being discreet about it when trying to sell on the games really :lol:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.