.......No

Now you've commented no need to again. Thanks for your input bye bye

Error440

Now you've commented no need to again. Thanks for your input bye bye

This is Misc, and I shall wander where I please

Original Poster

benjammin316

This is Misc, and I shall wander where I please

Not advisable while reading misc, your get run over but it's your call.

does pokemon count? if so... YEAH!
if not then... MEH!

Error440

Anyone here like anime and manga?

Watch Baccano! It is excellent. And anything by Studio Ghibli

I like Pokemon.

No. Not really.

I'm a total manga otaku, love anime as well but prefer reading (plus rarely get the tv to myself). Everyone in my house enjoys anime though, even my 11 year old daughter who is Fairy Tail obsessed!!

bamasmama

I'm a total manga otaku, love anime as well but prefer reading (plus … I'm a total manga otaku, love anime as well but prefer reading (plus rarely get the tv to myself). Everyone in my house enjoys anime though, even my 11 year old daughter who is Fairy Tail obsessed!!

Do you read online or buy?

benjammin316

.......No

Ditto

shauneco

Ditto

That was never a penalty last night

shauneco

Ditto

your subconscious betrays you

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/b1/WTP_EP037.png/200px-WTP_EP037.png
Edited by: "brilly" 27th Jan

jaylovesit

That was never a penalty last night

I know, was an absolute joke, To top it off Smalling should have had a penalty based on that. The officiating of United matches this season has been woeful, 1 penalty all season.

Overall I felt sorry for the traveling United fans though, It was possibly the worse performance all season imo, We didn't even get into second gear but we're through to the final and I guess that's all that matter. Would have liked to have kept the unbeaten run going, Seems not only do we have to beat the other team we have to beat the ref too :(.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 27th Jan

shauneco

I know, was an absolute joke, To top it off Smalling should have had a … I know, was an absolute joke, To top it off Smalling should have had a penalty based on that. The officiating of United matches this season has been woeful, 1 penalty all season. Overall I felt sorry for the traveling United fans though, It was possibly the worse performance all season imo, We didn't even get into second gear but we're through to the final and I guess that's all that matter. Would have liked to have kept the unbeaten run going, Seems not only do we have to beat the other team we have to beat the ref too :(.

I think it's time to rest Pogba too, he was awful last night. Know what you mean about the away fans, first 20 minutes it was all you could hear.

jaylovesit

I think it's time to rest Pogba too, he was awful last night. Know what … I think it's time to rest Pogba too, he was awful last night. Know what you mean about the away fans, first 20 minutes it was all you could hear.

Probably a clause in his contract that states he has to play every game etc..

jaylovesit

Do you read online or buy?

I'm a completist so I read online, then buy every series I can afford to own the physical copies. Drives my husband up the wall, or it would if we had any wall space left - it's covered in bookcases X)

jaylovesit

Watch Baccano! It is excellent. And anything by Studio Ghibli

Baccano is excellent! But those added on episode with the mechanic are bad. Really messed up the series.

Have watched most of the mainstream stuff. Seven deadly sins on Netflix is worth a watch.

ganja?

Hugh Amine fan over here. I've watched most of the mainstream stuff. One Peice is my favourite used to be Naruto but they have dragged that out lol. I read a lot of manga as well top 3 would be Berserk (heartrending not for the fainthearted) , Claymore and Freezing.

Original Poster

I love gundam especially victory and do gunpla, last thing i watched was knights of sidonia on Netflix, series one was great, series two went crap going to read the manga online to finish it off as it doesn't look like there's gonna be a series three anytime soon.

I went to Japan recently and it brought back fond memories of when I used to own a few movies on VHS.
I have started to collect movies on blu ray now and have got the bug.
I have binge watched Death Note on Netflix and have caught up with Attack the Titans on Crunchyroll. I'm also onto Code Geass at the moment.
I can't believe how much anime is out there.

I am a huge fan. Started watching Ranma 1/2 when I was in Year 2. Years later, now that I think about it, that was such a wrong thing to do esp. wth all the nudity in Ranma 1/2!
I also watched Saint Seiya.. bloody anime took 20 years to finish and at the end ** SPOILERS*** Seiya died! **SPOILERS***

Original Poster

Danosaur1

I went to Japan recently and it brought back fond memories of when I used … I went to Japan recently and it brought back fond memories of when I used to own a few movies on VHS. I have started to collect movies on blu ray now and have got the bug. I have binge watched Death Note on Netflix and have caught up with Attack the Titans on Crunchyroll. I'm also onto Code Geass at the moment.I can't believe how much anime is out there.

Watch Gantz:0 on netflix its ace

I enjoy the Ghibli Movies (the older ones) but thats about it..

Prepares to be told off for Ghibli not being manga or whatever, I dont know the right terms but I know its Japanese animation.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3277
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions