Groups

The Apprentice and The (Sir) Alan Sugar Phone(?)

Just a quick reminder and a question all in one!

The Apprentice is now on BBC1!

And also, did anyone buy or anyone know anyone who bought that Alan Sugar Phone (or at least I thought it was a phone) where he would record a message and a finger would pop out and say "You're fired!" or whatever you wanted him to say!

Please don't say I'm imagining it!!!

7 Comments

Would like to see the phone, Haven't heard of that before (If you imagined it get it into production!, would be pretty cool!)

I've watched all the Apprentices so far, Its really good!

They sold 3 - one's in the boardroom, one is on the PA's desk, & the other is in the Apprentices' house:giggle: :giggle:

cis_groupie

They sold 3 - one's in the boardroom, one is on the PA's desk, & the … They sold 3 - one's in the boardroom, one is on the PA's desk, & the other is in the Apprentices' house:giggle: :giggle:

Not for the general public then!

We watch the apprentice, have watched all the series with Sir Alan Sugar, Donald Trump and the Martha Stewart ones (AWFUL!)

When is lasts nights show repeated, it's usually tue but I couldn't see it in the sky listings.

I wanna see the deal or no deal phone

knifewieldingmonkey

When is lasts nights show repeated, it's usually tue but I couldn't see … When is lasts nights show repeated, it's usually tue but I couldn't see it in the sky listings.

Just looked and couldnt find it (looked on other days, and on BBC3 and BBC4 too)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826352
      2. word association Game73844463
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79

See more discussions