Groups

The Apprentice - Shown 16/04/2008

Does anyone else think that the team that had the David Beckham lookalike should have also got Kevin Shaw to shave his head and then they would have had a Matt Lucas lookalike as well!

9 Comments

jarica;1912443

]Kevin Shaw]Matt Lucas

Agreed :whistling:

Not sure about the above but have to admire the ex squaddie who refrained from braining Miss Gobby!!

Ex services myself and he showed remarkable restraint. No doubt whatsoever that the 'I'm not listening to anyone at all because I am great' girl was kept in to keep the ratings up. He may as well have just said ' tune in next week as she will be the PM and you may see her fall flat on her backside'.

lol for sure - they did a pic on bbc 2 prog (forget whats it calledwere they have the loser on) after the apprentice is shown - and lucinda looks like one of the Raggy Dolls - kids prog from years ago

holly100;1912614

lol for sure - they did a pic on bbc 2 prog (forget whats it calledwere … lol for sure - they did a pic on bbc 2 prog (forget whats it calledwere they have the loser on) after the apprentice is shown - and lucinda looks like one of the Raggy Dolls - kids prog from years ago

Yea, but it took them 2 programmes to see the resemblance to matt lucas! We saw it from the first time he appeared!

I remember the raggy dolls (got the theme tune in my head now!)

I have so been saying that from the beginning!

They could have cut their costs and just hired out an 'only gay in the village costume'! :giggle:

Aah, just imagine the jokes...

Banned

HA HA HA

I needed a laugh and I certainly got it there LOL :whistling:

:w00t:

Yeah totally agree about kevin shaw lol I think we have another looky like aswell . Wot do you think??

Michael Sophocleshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/images/people/big_MichaelSophocles.jpg

Juliano Belletti (Chelski Player) http://img.skysports.com/07/11/218x298/Juliano_Belletti_602796.jpg

OK who wants to start a poll of [SIZE="3"] "Who will win the Apprentice?"[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions