The Argos Catalogue - Free future collectors item - In store only.

Posted 30th Jul
Argos have announced the cancellation of their Iconic catalogue after 48 years.

Get your freecopy now before they are gone for good.

Free from any store
Community Updates
Check out back catalogues here

Dev.argosbookofdreams.co.uk/
Misc
Top comments
UltimatePhoenix30/07/2020 12:48

Ive not seen one of those in my local for 2 years or more

I'm not surprised, it's a pub.
deleted253661630/07/2020 23:37

How about you let people talk for themselves you creepy, controlling …How about you let people talk for themselves you creepy, controlling wannabe.I am talking from my OWN perspective.Your tin foil hat jibe might be funny to you, but it ain't to me.you don't know me, and i am glad about that.take your judgmental creepy attitude elsewhere.

Ok ok I retract my comment on the tin foil hat.

Think this is more you’re style.

41539773-Jm0Rv.jpg
deleted253661630/07/2020 20:48

I find Argos really really creepy. GrrrrrIts way too creepy. Argos used …I find Argos really really creepy. GrrrrrIts way too creepy. Argos used to be family oriented Now its anything but.

Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th Jul
Just been through the 1986/87 catalogue and seen this picture....

41539962-oun4J.jpg
Gladiator's very own 'Wolf' pre-mullet.
20 Comments
Surely this is a discussion rather than a deal?
bluefish230330/07/2020 12:40

Surely this is a discussion rather than a deal?

Depends on potential future value

The free Argos catalogue has been one of the high street's all time best deals!
Edited by: "MrJed" 30th Jul
No argos store should have any catalogues to give out they were all removed from display during lockdown, even the laminated ones aren't available to browse through.
Bill Baileys Laminated Book of Dreams.

41533933-K4sF5.jpg
UltimatePhoenix30/07/2020 12:48

I'm not surprised, it's a pub.
deleted2536616
I find Argos really really creepy.
And I will happily pay more for the same whatever elsewhere, than use Argos.

They also tempt you in with sales and clearance items, but after signing in, doing the capta ten freaking times and then going to pay, it then, and only then, tells you they don’t have any in stock.
Grrrrr

Its way too creepy.
Argos used to be family oriented
Now its anything but.

I find Argos really really creepy. GrrrrrIts way too creepy. Argos used …I find Argos really really creepy. GrrrrrIts way too creepy. Argos used to be family oriented Now its anything but.

Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th Jul

I find Argos really really creepy.And I will happily pay more for the same …I find Argos really really creepy.And I will happily pay more for the same whatever elsewhere, than use Argos.They also tempt you in with sales and clearance items, but after signing in, doing the capta ten freaking times and then going to pay, it then, and only then, tells you they don’t have any in stock.GrrrrrIts way too creepy.Argos used to be family oriented Now its anything but.

Think you might need to remove that tin foil hat!
deleted2536616
VexBajan30/07/2020 23:31

Think you might need to remove that tin foil hat!

How about you let people talk for themselves you creepy, controlling wannabe.
I am talking from my OWN perspective.

Your tin foil hat jibe might be funny to you, but it ain't to me.

you don't know me, and i am glad about that.
take your judgmental creepy attitude elsewhere.

How about you let people talk for themselves you creepy, controlling …How about you let people talk for themselves you creepy, controlling wannabe.I am talking from my OWN perspective.Your tin foil hat jibe might be funny to you, but it ain't to me.you don't know me, and i am glad about that.take your judgmental creepy attitude elsewhere.

Ok ok I retract my comment on the tin foil hat.

Think this is more you’re style.

41539773-Jm0Rv.jpg

I find Argos really really creepy.And I will happily pay more for the same …I find Argos really really creepy.And I will happily pay more for the same whatever elsewhere, than use Argos.They also tempt you in with sales and clearance items, but after signing in, doing the capta ten freaking times and then going to pay, it then, and only then, tells you they don’t have any in stock.GrrrrrIts way too creepy.Argos used to be family oriented Now its anything but.

I don't see the correlation between creepy and lack of stock on clearance items. The same 'creepiness' could be applied to many store...clearance and sales = limited stocks.

Not only that, Argos never makes you sign into their website to be able to check on stock levels.

I also do not see any correlation with temptation, sales, clearance items and any store being family oriented.

You find Argos creepy, I find your hyperbole pretty peculiar to say the least.

Are you not being judgemental calling Argos 'creepy', and other people 'creepy'? Is 'creepy' your favourite word?

My own perspective talking for myself is that your viewpoint is peculiar.
Just been through the 1986/87 catalogue and seen this picture....

41539962-oun4J.jpg
Gladiator's very own 'Wolf' pre-mullet.
Maybe they just don't know how to use the Internet, @cicobuff
Picked up a copy last week in Sainsburys,Ely. Loads of them at the bottom of the stairs.
cicobuff31/07/2020 00:26

Just been through the 1986/87 catalogue and seen this picture....[Image] …Just been through the 1986/87 catalogue and seen this picture....[Image] Gladiator's very own 'Wolf' pre-mullet.

24 years later and they still haven’t got one in stock
Post a comment
@
    Text