Groups

The Atkins Diet

The good lady of mine is doing the Atkins for a couple of weeks so she can slip into a dress for a wedding we're off to. God know's why.

Anyway, as I'm off half day today I've told her that I'll make her lunch because we're both going to be home early. Now I'm about to go the shops and I've not got a clue what I can buy her that doesn't drip of fat and still tastes nice! Any suggestions? Me? I'm off for a Maccies!

6 Comments

Just get slabs of meat...

You might want to let her know that the Atkins Diet gives you mega bad breath as well though, so buy some mints.

http://www.ficiency.com/ficiency2/Atkins.jpg

No reason, just

Atkins consists of meat,protein and green veg as far as I am aware.

No carbs allowed...so no pasta,potatoes,rice,bread.

Maybe a nice steak and veg or salad.

Browni

Just get slabs of meat...You might want to let her know that the Atkins … Just get slabs of meat...You might want to let her know that the Atkins Diet gives you mega bad breath as well though, so buy some mints.

mmm ive heard it does allsorts to your body, like make your poo go green :whistling:

Admin

Yes or a grilled all day breakfast minus toast, hash browns etc
    Mucky's idea is good

Original Poster

The steak and salad option is looking good! Just been told that mints are full of carbs as well so maybe a toothbrush and paste should be added to the basket.

Green poo tho? Don't know how she can stop that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      4. One thing you've forgotten2125

See more discussions