Groups

the atmostphere in glasgow tomorrow will be electric!!!

wonder what the foreigners will think of glasgow tomorrow ???? lol the atmostphere will be electric win or lose !!!!I bet the cleaners was busy with all the kilts before the big match !!!:giggle:

8 Comments

Good luck, but I see tears before bedtime (both sides of the border).

Original Poster

alternate

Good luck, but I see tears before bedtime (both sides of the border).

i dont care if they win or lose its the atmosphere in glasgow that will make my day !!!!

I hope we win, and then win the cup so we have something to gloat about for 51 Years...

Banned

Robotochan

I hope we win, and then win the cup so we have something to gloat about … I hope we win, and then win the cup so we have something to gloat about for 51 Years...

What you mean like when England won the World Cup 41 years ago!!!!!

BTW - you know if by chance you do win tomorrow - to win the cup, you have to get past the first round!:whistling:

My calculation skills are either down to the top class Scottish education system or I planned for England to gloat for another 10 years, I'm not sure which :P

hey robo were you in the 7 kings pub on thursday by anychance?

7 Kings? Never heard of it, never go to pubs anyway, that's my brothers thing I'm stuck inside doing coursework every night anyway

ahhhhh just the real radio football phone in was live from there on thursday night. Wondered if you were there. I don't know anyone eles from dunfermlin PMSL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions