Groups
    EXPIRED

The barky/mrs barky gleefest

Oh well,12 episodes watched of glee and gonna watch the last one after big brother-so what now?

1. watch all the sopranos

2.get a life

hard decision

9 Comments

3. Hang self now before Big Brother.

theres been 13 eps of glee lol

unless u watched the first ep and have just watched the rest, I think its a good program, im actually listening to the soundtrack now lol

i love it, sooo funny, fave program in while

first 13 of 22 have been on in the US thry dont start 14 till april i think

micoo;7619052

i love it, sooo funny, fave program in whilefirst 13 of 22 have been on … i love it, sooo funny, fave program in whilefirst 13 of 22 have been on in the US thry dont start 14 till april i think

aye

does anyone else think rachel is pretty fit, i mean shes got a big nose and quite a big mouth but shes pretty fit, maybe its the combo that she can sing also.

Quinn is fit too though yumm

numptyj;7619065

ayedoes anyone else think rachel is pretty fit, i mean shes got a big … ayedoes anyone else think rachel is pretty fit, i mean shes got a big nose and quite a big mouth but shes pretty fit, maybe its the combo that she can sing also.Quinn is fit too though yumm

ye rachel is, dont know why lol she just is haha

actually listnin to Its my life/my confession atm lol

can someone point me to the shop where i can buy a new life :?

on a glee related note a guy that sings dont stop believing in the glee style the camera effect thing is pretty cool

youtube.com/wat…_PI

numptyj;7619065

ayedoes anyone else think rachel is pretty fit, i mean shes got a big … ayedoes anyone else think rachel is pretty fit, i mean shes got a big nose and quite a big mouth but shes pretty fit, maybe its the combo that she can sing also.Quinn is fit too though yumm

Same, something about rachel that makes her fit.

Thought the program is decent, luckily Lost starts next month which will keep occupied weekly till the final episodes glee starts again in april

anthonyt;7619113

Same, something about rachel that makes her fit.Thought the program is … Same, something about rachel that makes her fit.Thought the program is decent, luckily Lost starts next month which will keep occupied weekly till the final episodes glee starts again in april

its all go,

ive got 24 and heroes atm

then lost

then new formula one season will start (ok its not an american show lol)

then glee will be back on

woop woop lol is it sad my im looking forward to upcoming tv shows

oh and im watching the apprentice usa which is on bbc1 on tuesdays nights also lol even though i think its 2007 season
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions