Wheres your money at?

Home 2.48
Away 3.35
Draw 3.3

0-0 9.6
Betfair odds

17 Comments

Original Poster

I think im gonna be all over the away team, had a good end of season, cant see boro doing much especially without Tuncay

Away 3.35 £10
0-1 £5

Lets get it on......

OUT FOR BORO:

Tuncay
Pogatetz
Riggott
Jones
Bates
Alves
and maybe
Arca, Digard Aliadiere and O'Neil.

Not looking good for us tonight, maybe Lita might start up by himself tonight......

Thought Tuncay was ok??????
Still Boro for a win

Nope,tonsilitis.

I made a bet with myself that im not gunna predict the boro scores until Xmas cos they are soo diverse!

1 all, blades will bottle it and concede last 10

it's all about Bea leaving big brother at 7/4. easy money

Who would want to watch championship football ....................... ?

Couldn't think of anything worse ..... :santa:

Original Poster

smithyp1;5958116

Who would want to watch championship football ....................... ? … Who would want to watch championship football ....................... ? Couldn't think of anything worse ..... :santa:

Next year buddy, youll be watching it again

smithyp1;5958116

Who would want to watch championship football ....................... ? … Who would want to watch championship football ....................... ? Couldn't think of anything worse ..... :santa:

I know it's only pre season, but didn't your lot lose every game? Tamworth 4-1 wasn't it?

Original Poster

jasonodell;5958170

I know it's only pre season, but didn't your lot lose every game? … I know it's only pre season, but didn't your lot lose every game? Tamworth 4-1 wasn't it?

:lol: :giggle: :santa:

Starr;5958144

Next year buddy, youll be watching it again

more than likely .... :-D

jasonodell;5958170

I know it's only pre season, but didn't your lot lose every game? … I know it's only pre season, but didn't your lot lose every game? Tamworth 4-1 wasn't it?

No.

Lost all 3 in Austria tour.

Lost to Burton Albion, Notts Forest, Tamworth and Crewe

Won at Cheltenham and Dag & Red.

We will beat Man Utd opening game, villa twice and finish in the top four :thumbsup:

smithyp1;5958224

No.Lost all 3 in Austria tour.Lost to Burton Albion, Notts Forest, … No.Lost all 3 in Austria tour.Lost to Burton Albion, Notts Forest, Tamworth and CreweWon at Cheltenham and Dag & Red.We will beat Man Utd opening game, villa twice and finish in the top four :thumbsup:

*Ahem*

If you're going to refer to my beloved team then please refer to us as Nottingham Forest or Nottm Forest, if you must. You also could refer to us as back-to-back European Cup winners.

Notts is an abbreviation of Nottinghamshire and not Nottingham. ;-)

We_Are_138;5958488

*Ahem*If you're going to refer to my beloved team then please refer to us … *Ahem*If you're going to refer to my beloved team then please refer to us as Nottingham Forest or Nottm Forest, if you must. You also could refer to us as back-to-back European Cup winners.Notts is an abbreviation of Nottinghamshire and not Nottingham. ;-)

I do apologise :santa:

Good luck this season.

I will be surprised if we get a point with the team we have out tonight not happy with

McMahon - when Hoyte is on the bench
Grounds - When Taylor is on the bench
WIlliams - with Arca and O'Neil on the bench (but both have had knocks)
and
Emnes - with Lita on the bench

The Beautiful Game Is Back

oh i thought something exciting was happening ! :lazy:

Supermod

Boro have 2 centre backs that should keep many clean sheets this season. Problem being, they are both too good to be playing in the Championship and will be snapped up.

Good game so far.

Original Poster

0-0 it was

Should of put my money there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions