Groups

The best Dual Shock 3 prices?

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me. I have tried doing an advanced search on the website and couldn't really find anything. I am looking for a good price on the Playstation 3 Dual Shock 3 controller (preferably from a UK retailer incase of any faults etc).

One more question will the controller work straight out of the box with upcoming Playstation 3 games that are Dual Shock 3 compatible?

Thanks

BachelorBrit

4 Comments

]Game.co.uk

Add dual shock 3 controller to basket and add dvd wrap at 99p and you'll get it for £25 :thumbsup:

Shovon;2990468

]Game.co.ukAdd dual shock 3 controller to basket and add dvd wrap at 99p … ]Game.co.ukAdd dual shock 3 controller to basket and add dvd wrap at 99p and you'll get it for £25 :thumbsup:

Using code NW04GME4 then removing the dvd wrap;-)

Abvance;2990492

Using code NW04GME4 then removing the dvd wrap;-)

Good idea but if I remove DVD wrap, price goes up again.

I did this:

[LIST=1]
    [*]Added Dual shock 3
    [*]used NW04GME4 code
    [*]Added DVD wrap
    [/LIST]

If I then remove wrap the price goes up. Any ideas?

If you do it my way you'll save an extra £2 making it £22.98

Shovon;2990623

Good idea but if I remove DVD wrap, price goes up again. I did … Good idea but if I remove DVD wrap, price goes up again. I did this:[LIST=1][*]Added Dual shock 3[*]used NW04GME4 code[*]Added DVD wrap[/LIST]If I then remove wrap the price goes up. Any ideas?If you do it my way you'll save an extra £2 making it £22.98

This works on the first 2 stages, but when you get to the final stage to confirm your credit card and place the order, the order gets fixed and £25.98 appears so the 3 pounds off code is invalidated cos its for over £30 orders.

Still its the cheapest way.

D.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1942
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions