The Best Fibre Broadband Provider?

Just wanted to switch provider from TalkTalk Fibre and just wondered if anyone has and ideas as to who the best provider is in both customer service and quality of Broadband connection. Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

As long as you avoid TalkTalk and any of there subsidiaries (there are a lot) you can't go too wrong.

BT are pretty keen on if there are any faults with the line, but you pay a little more.

Virgin

Have a look here: hotukdeals.com/ask…097

8 hours left on the BT broadband deal.

The fastest are Virgin, but they have a few problems with customer service (usable though, if you get someone with a brain) and not the quickest up speeds.

BT are good assuming you can get decent speeds in your area.

BT are probably the best overall, I had nightmare with Virginia, capping speeds, adding to my bill, offering me great retention deals only to deny any recollection of them later after I stayed

Virgin for me, I'm on 150meg and get 163meg. I've had a few ups and down but that happens with anything in this day and age

I have FttP with BT, never had a problem.

I've found Virgin Media to be best when th both download speeds and customer service

joedastudd

As long as you avoid TalkTalk and any of there subsidiaries (there are a … As long as you avoid TalkTalk and any of there subsidiaries (there are a lot) you can't go too wrong.BT are pretty keen on if there are any faults with the line, but you pay a little more.

​Talk talk is great if you can afford own router, stay away from Talktalk's own router

Get BT Infinity if you need a good router, or go for the cheapest provider. They all use same line, so same speeds

Black Friday BT Broadband Deal - 52mb Infinity + Calls £27.99/month all in - including £132 Quidco & £100 BT MCARD £335.00
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    2. E-liquid55
    3. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    4. Problem with new double glazed installation44

See more discussions