Groups
    EXPIRED

The best home digital package??

I'm looking at switching our broadband because we're paying well over the odds and thought I'd get onto a package deal such as Virgin or Sky (though I dont really want the dish!). After looking around, Virgin look the best for what I want (broadband / phone / tv), but want to make doubly sure!

Whats the best deal out there at the minute then (including Quidco etc.)??! Thanks, Steve. :thumbsup:

3 Comments

think sky have the better deals. you can get £50 cashback from quidco, if you hang on for a few weeks sky + is losing its subscription charges and so bet you wil bag a free sky+ box also. they offer free broadband also and they next package up on broadband is only £5.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]it all depends on how much you use the net, what you use it for etc. what chanels you will watch with tv.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]wouldnt just let the dish sway you though.[/SIZE]

Sky is actually a rip off I would join Virgin Media you can get all three services of tv, telephone and boradband £30 unlike sky you charge you £46

MR T

Sky is actually a rip off I would join Virgin Media you can get all three … Sky is actually a rip off I would join Virgin Media you can get all three services of tv, telephone and boradband £30 unlike sky you charge you £46

sky says 3 for £26
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction712
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1626
      3. Ditched Sky911
      4. sky q is it a good deal?68

See more discussions