Groups

The best lie out of my son's mouth (he's 2)

My son came running in out of the kitchen saying "The bodge kicked me". (Human translation- "the spider kicked me".)

The spider's tiny as it's a baby spider, and it's on the ceiling (double checked, still there not falled off) but apparently it kicked him!!!! lol

What's the best lie your kids have said??

10 Comments

My friends kid thought anything bbqd was a cheeseburger so started demanding a sausage-cheeseburger the other day... quite funny

My little nephew once ate all the sweets out of his advent calender, then closed the doors up again, before he was found out he pre-warned his mam that he had heard the 'sound' of lots of chocolates falling then disappearing the night before.

kungfu;2104092

My little nephew once ate all the sweets out of his advent calender.

Every child has done this. My friend's son was adamant it wasn't him...:whistling:

Original Poster

kungfu;2104092

My little nephew once ate all the sweets out of his advent calender, then … My little nephew once ate all the sweets out of his advent calender, then closed the doors up again, before he was found out he pre-warned his mam that he had heard the 'sound' of lots of chocolates falling then disappearing the night before.

I started LOL (my son looked at me like I was mad lol)

Banned

my sons best one was when he was caught out and kept saying that it said this on that, when he went and got it and i said "there you go it does not say that at all" he said of course it is silly its just in secret writing"

it wasnt me..........the showman did it! - my daughters imaginary friend always did it!

Original Poster

lol, I just remembered when I was in nursery (well my mom's told me the story- this isn't a lie, but it's a funny story). Everyone was coming out to their parents with cookies they'd made and iced for them, saying they loved their parents, I come out and my mom said "where's your cookie?" and I was like "I ate it" lol. All the other kids had saved theirs for them!!

lol....

octobergirl;2104294

it wasnt me..........the showman did it! - my daughters imaginary friend … it wasnt me..........the showman did it! - my daughters imaginary friend always did it!

my cousin has one of these tony he's called, i remeber she knocked a drink over and it was tony did it, and her mum used to say send tony home then if he's going to be naughty.....i always had to say sorry to tony for stepping on his feet or locking him out the house.

awwww
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2645
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76130
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498

See more discussions