Groups

The best mobile phone for just receiving & nothing else

Banned
    Hi Guys I need all you mobile phone guru's to give me some advice

I need a mobile phone that can just receive calls from certain numbers & nothing else
    no internet
    no texts
    or maybe a phone that you can change the settings to achieve this

Nothing expensive cheaper the better & I'm not worried about looks

I've contacted my network (o2) but they can't do anything on the network to block these & said it needs to be set up via the phone

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

alcatel 1p with £10 topup
    use cashback site and get it cheaper
    Edited by: "mango101" 13th Jan 2011

Cant think of a phone that can't receive texts, internet can be disabled on most phones.

There was a phone aimed at tots called firefly mobile, it could be set uo to only allow calls from numbers pre listed in the address book, not seen it around for a while. I hate to say it but nowadays there might be an hap for that.

Original Poster Banned

melipona

There was a phone aimed at tots called firefly mobile, it could be set uo … There was a phone aimed at tots called firefly mobile, it could be set uo to only allow calls from numbers pre listed in the address book, not seen it around for a while. I hate to say it but nowadays there might be an hap for that.

I Googled & it seems to be US only

mango101

alcatel 1p with £10 topupuse cashback site and get it cheaper

Where would I buy it from?

Can you not just change the service centre number?
    or teddyfone.com/

Paddy_o_furniture

Can you not just change the service centre number? or … Can you not just change the service centre number? or http://www.teddyfone.com/

Thats set for outgoing messages, altering it doesn't affect incoming, I remember the days when you could alter that for free texts!

idea for you op, buy a cheap (best cheap phones are nokia imo) pay&go phone
    only give this new number to non-stalkers
    now no need to hide

lots of deals for under £20 inc the £10 credit

Original Poster Banned

effingandjeffing

idea for you op, buy a cheap (best cheap phones are nokia imo) pay&go … idea for you op, buy a cheap (best cheap phones are nokia imo) pay&go phoneonly give this new number to non-stalkersnow no need to hide lots of deals for under £20 inc the £10 credit

How do you know I'm being stalked....It's you isn't it....stop calling me X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846296
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions