Groups
    EXPIRED

The best mobile tariff for data (Internet)

Hi I do not text or call much but I do use e Internet quite a bit

Anyone got an Internet deal at around £5 a month for some data wi some texts ? I use an iPhone and I don't mind if it's normal or a micro sim I will cut it down anyway

6 Comments

the PAYG deal from t mobile which is 15 quid and you get £10 credit and a years free internet gotta be the bnest if you seldom make calls or text!! and use whatsapp for texting for free to other smartphones

which is the best 3g network in the UK?

interesting question, i would have said o2 BUT not tmobile and orange have merged I think theirs is better.

BUT it depends where you live and what signal you get day to day

Tmobile PAYG Sim This is what I was talking about, you don't need to do the 10er a month!!

quite confusing
    not sure what it means

How much do I have to pay for it per month?
    or it's a one off cost(5+10) to enjoy 12 month internet

juvtkl

quite confusingnot sure what it meansHow much do I have to pay for it per … quite confusingnot sure what it meansHow much do I have to pay for it per month?or it's a one off cost(5+10) to enjoy 12 month internet

one off cost ..you still get to keep all of your £10 topup for calls/texts if you phone up customserv to activate the free 12 month web instead of sending an activation text
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover11
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions