EXPIRED

The best most realistic fake candles.

Ive been thinking off get these for a couple of years.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…OLE

After seeing various reviews and candles in stores these seem the best.
Anybody have experience of these or other brands and what their opinions are.

8 Comments

Original Poster

I have the frostfire ones from Amazon. They are fake but made of wax. Check out the reviews as they are great. I got the set of three and they are a great size.

Saw these on QVC - very realistic from all angles, not just the front and the colour of the flame changes a little too. No idea if they are good value or not, just thought they looked nice.

3d flameless candles

dont get ones with batteries that need to be taken out and charged after each use as its a MAJOR PITA imo

i like the phillips imageo ones, just put them down on the cradle to charge them, waterproof also for in the bathroom

and if you dont like the glasses they come in you can take them out and just use them wherever

Original Poster

I did look at some these but i read a lot of reviews about them breaking. I ll have another look. cheers

alano1963

I have the frostfire ones from Amazon. They are fake but made of wax. … I have the frostfire ones from Amazon. They are fake but made of wax. Check out the reviews as they are great. I got the set of three and they are a great size.

Original Poster

Thanks. They look good although not sure if the flame movement looks too uniform, the flames really hard to get convincing i think. Probably why i thought about the Phillips ones as the flames not visible.

Pandamansays

Saw these on QVC - very realistic from all angles, not just the front and … Saw these on QVC - very realistic from all angles, not just the front and the colour of the flame changes a little too. No idea if they are good value or not, just thought they looked nice.3d flameless candles

Original Poster

Thats a good point. Rechargeable is quite important feature.

ZEbbEDY

dont get ones with batteries that need to be taken out and charged after … dont get ones with batteries that need to be taken out and charged after each use as its a MAJOR PITA imoi like the phillips imageo ones, just put them down on the cradle to charge them, waterproof also for in the bathroomand if you dont like the glasses they come in you can take them out and just use them wherever

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions