The best non oily or greasy hand cream? Recommend

Found 12th Mar 2012
Washing hands etc all the time. They hurt like hell. Tried loads of hand creams but they are all oily and greasy. E45, neutrogena, johnsons.

Can anyone recommend a good one ?
Community Updates
Misc
24 Comments
i find most hand cream too greasy. I use body creams. Nivea, avon, etc. They are usually lighter cos they are for the body.
What about a hand cream, followed by some sanitising gel?
simonturner69

What about a hand cream, followed by some sanitising gel?

what would that do?
Im not sure if this suitable for your hands,but for really dry and sore hands,i really reccomend hemp hand cream from the body shop.it is absolutely fantastsic,and there are always codes for discounts on the website,
I use Norweigian formula when my fingers crack in winter. Very good stuff & non greasy.
Liz Earle is great.
darren9030

I use Norweigian formula when my fingers crack in winter. Very good stuff … I use Norweigian formula when my fingers crack in winter. Very good stuff & non greasy.

I don't know why but I find that stuff horrible and greasy!!
aircanman

I don't know why but I find that stuff horrible and greasy!!

Fair enough,certainly works for me
paulrowe40

give this hemp cream a go!!!!!

Lmao X)
darren9030

Lmao X)

i should be a salesman
paulrowe40

i should be a salesman

It sounded like you were going to offer to send a free sample to the op X)
I Might have one to sell will have to check tomorrow though x
I have the soap and glory for sale on my thread that one is good too I think I might have a hemp one too xA
I highly recommend you try the the Dea Sea Spa Magik hand cream findershealth.com/pro…htm it's really brilliant stuff and is non-greasy. It works on really dry hands, has a nice (but not strong) smell and doesn't sting on cuts etc like some can. Definitely give it a try.

I can also recommend the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream uk.loccitane.com/FO/…htm , it's my favourite but might be a little greasy but once you rub it in the greasiness goes away (if you know what I mean?!). A must have if you have really dry hands, it will work wonders - maybe get this and apply it at night and get the other one for during the day? A perfect solution!

There is a product called Liquid Gloves that will protect your hands.
body shop. hand hemp cream
Nivia hand cream, (Deep voice) "FOR MEN"
Was only £1 @ wilkos a few weeks ago. dries fast & it works well.
I second the norwegian formula one, I also got a small sample one from Lush and that is no where near as greasy as a lot of them, and the Soap and Glory one, although there is still a level of greasiness they soke in so quickly.
making ceramics really dries your hands out, so i use soap and glory, works wonders
I use the own brand tesco body lotion about £5 works in better than all the handcreams ive tried and doesnt stink up the place.
Man juice (_;)

Dove, the Visible Beauty one.
Dead sea spa magik hand cream.
And the soap and Glory one, Hand Food or something.

Id go for the dead sea one if your hands have broken skin.

Derma and Aveeno are meant to be good but Ive not used them to know what they feel like.

I hate greasy hand creams, theyre alright for slathering on under some cotton gloves for an hour or so, but not for normal everyday use.. Theres just something icky and annoying about them! :op
Paraffin wax treatments are good too

darren9030

I use Norweigian formula when my fingers crack in winter. Very good stuff … I use Norweigian formula when my fingers crack in winter. Very good stuff & non greasy.

got to agree, i am currently using this and it works wonders and i don't find it greasy/oily at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants