Found 16th Nov 2008
Well after coming home to England im back out to the US untill next year. Anyway im going shopping tomorrow to try and get some grocerys that are my favorite things from Britain. So far i have:

Marmalade
Marmite
Tea
Cadburys Chocolate
Shortbread
Jaffa Cakes
Baked Beans

I would just like some opinions on what food/snacks etc people just cant get enough of that are typically British. Bearing in mind it has to go in my case so nothing big and heavy. Thanks everyone!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

TOMATO SAUCE:thumbsup:

Baked beans

english tea bags ok not edable but still english:thumbsup: oops ignore didnt see it was already there

Original Poster

choc1969;3481980

Baked beans

Oh yes thank you i nearly forgot. I really want my roomies over there to try baked beans on toast:-D

ryancs;3482002

Oh yes thank you i nearly forgot. I really want my roomies over there to … Oh yes thank you i nearly forgot. I really want my roomies over there to try baked beans on toast:-D

i'm off to nyc next March with an order of heinx bb;s and chick/mushroom pot noodle (:oops:)

HP sauce

yorkshire puddings

sunday roast

Calpol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

xcookx;3482325

Calpol :thumbsup:

Ha Every childs favourite Drug;-)

my aunt lives out in cali and always asks us to send her english chocolate- her hubby misses Club biscuits and her boys love milk buttons. Take LOTS to last!!

Original Poster

I think im just going to take regular cadburys and i have a request for the mint version aswell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones22
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking33
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions