Groups
    EXPIRED

The best pay monthly contract.

can people help pleasee
    looking for a good phone contract.
    help appreciated!

7 Comments

Hi ya.

I'm looking at phone contracts at the moment.

I've decided that I am going to cancel my T-Mobile account as I am out of contract and go for a virgin mobile SIM only (pay £10 monthly) for 200 mins and 200 txts. virginmobile.com/vm/….do

I am also going to get a phone off of Ebay as I want an unlocked phone - but Argos and other places sell phones cheap too.

My current phone is on it's way out - and T-Mobile will not give me an upgrade!

i just got this contract and phone:
    dialaphone.co.uk/bas…s=1
    dont forget quidco and refer a friend for an extra combined £80 cashback

works out at £360 for 18 months
    minus £20 refer a friend
    minus £60 quidco
    =£280
    divide by 18 months
    = £15.55 per month

Bargain IMO and at a very good price

Do you have a phone contract at the moment? If you do it's worth phoning up customer services and threatening to leave. I'm woth O2, did that a few months ago, and they offered me 600mins, 1000 texts and unlimited internet, plus a new Nokia N95, for £20 a month (£15 discount p/m) on an 18 month contract.

That said, they'll only do it if you're near the end of your existing contract.

I've just got back from the O3 shop, and they would give me a phone on a 6 month contract, with 300 minutes for £15.00 per month.

Not sure what their network is like but seems like a good deal, and not long to tie in. Over 6 months you would pay £90 or £270 over 18 months.

I like the fact that you are not tied in for too long

Butterflies;4455669

I've just got back from the O3 shop, and they would give me a phone on a … I've just got back from the O3 shop, and they would give me a phone on a 6 month contract, with 300 minutes for £15.00 per month.Not sure what their network is like but seems like a good deal, and not long to tie in. Over 6 months you would pay £90 or £270 over 18 months.I like the fact that you are not tied in for too long

What phone mate ? :w00t:

That sounds like a top deal

francodevil;4450602

i just got this contract and … i just got this contract and phone:http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/basket.aspx?addoc=DOL400M27&qty=1&ins=1dont forget quidco and refer a friend for an extra combined £80 cashbackworks out at £360 for 18 monthsminus £20 refer a friendminus £60 quidco=£280divide by 18 months= £15.55 per monthBargain IMO and at a very good price

Does this £80 cashback work with any of the contracts ?

and when referring a friend do they actually have to take out a contract ?

Cheers:thumbsup:

Hackintosh;4492221

Hey check this website out seems to be one of the best mobile phone … Hey check this website out seems to be one of the best mobile phone comparision sites:thumbsup:[url]www.mobilecontracts.net[/url]

lol, apparently the same website is working with a different name

[URL="www.mobdeals.com/"]www.mobdeals.com/[/URL]

Any how, this is really the best website, I have ever come across. In fact, I have used it to search for a benchmark deal while haggling with O2 for an upgrade.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mobile phone advice needed please11
      2. Sky or virgin55
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65

See more discussions