The best screen protection for Apple Watch 44mm Series 5 is...?

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hi all,

Any advice? There seems a million and one to pick on Amazon, most with poor reviews.

Can anyone confirm a screen protection they've bought which works for them, with max coverage and good adhesion?

I've seen the glass dome ones but they required pouring some adhesive on the watch and letting it cure - which I'm not overly keen about!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I’ve got the ones that like sick onto the screen with water it’s awesome you can’t even see them
toonsquirel28/12/2019 18:49

I’ve got the ones that like sick onto the screen with water it’s awesome yo …I’ve got the ones that like sick onto the screen with water it’s awesome you can’t even see them

Any links please?
Ignore negative reviews their just noobs at applying them, the trick is to follow instructions to get it applied but once on screen it will seem not stuck but as long as it’s in right place the edges that hang over will stick as it dries. So get it lined up but then leave it alone a few hours. I did this and then thought someone had took the protector off I just couldn’t see it and so I peeled it checking and had to put another one on.
toonsquirel28/12/2019 19:05

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Protector-Coverage-Bubble-Free-Friendly-Replacement/dp/B07VQSFGPK/ref=mp_s_a_1_31?keywords=apple+watch+screen+protector+series+5&qid=1577559717&sprefix=apple+watch+sc&sr=8-31

Thanks 🙏
Thanks also. I thought about the wet ones - but is yours 44mm ? Does it cover well on Series 5?

Some say they're designed for the 42mm Series 4 - if there's any difference?
Anyone used the glass ones also?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions