EXPIRED

The Best Sim Only Tariff

Does anyone know where I can get the best price plan for a sim only Tariff.
Basically I am looking to get on a monthly contract (not more than 12 months) to pay a very low tariff such as £15 - £20 and get a load of free mins. I am looking for around 600 mins and over. Not much of a texter.

If anyone suggest a mobile phone contract with the above price range would be even better.

Any advice anyone

8 Comments

Your best bet is with 3. You can get this tarrif for £17.50 per month for 18 months on an 18 month contract:
Direct Talker 1000 £17.50 up to 18 months#
Inclusive allowance
Contract length 18 months
Inclusive UK voice minutes 750 mins
Inclusive UK text messages 150 txt msgs
Inclusive UK video minutes 50 mins*
Inclusive UK photo or video messages 50 messages*
Free Downloads £5

You do get a free phone which you can flog on ebay and you get £82.50 if you go through quidco plus £30 if you "refer a friend". Details here:

]http//th…534

ps. if you want a refer a friend number I am on 3 and think they are very good.

This aint really worth it, because three has poor coverage, poor choice of handsets and they dont have UK call centres

MR T

This aint really worth it, because three has poor coverage, poor choice … This aint really worth it, because three has poor coverage, poor choice of handsets and they dont have UK call centres

Personally I have no problem with coverage. You only need 1 handset that you like and I find CS far better than Orange and T-Mobile.

YMMV - would have been more helpful if you had actually given an alternative rather than just moaning though.

Original Poster

hi
thanks dajg... well I was thinking of 3 myself but I was looking to get a 12 month contract.... on any network. Its very hard to get a free phone plus around 600 mins on a 12 month contract for the price range of £15 -20.

Thats why I was looking to get atleast only sim contract for the above price range

shop.o2.co.uk/tar…nly

Bit more than your price range but lists all sim only on o2

Original Poster

hi thanks mightreds

much more expensive than my budget. Maximum I would be spent £20. Doesnt anyone give good deals for sim only tariffs.

vodafone sim only rates :shop.vodafone.co.uk/ind…Sim - a good off peak rate on there but not much for your price range for peak rates

orange shop.orange.co.uk/sho…sim - these have unlimited calls to land lines but are a bit pricey

To be fair an 02 contract for £35 a month only gets you 600 mins a month and thats with an 18 month contract

Original Poster

thanks mightyreds,

I did check all the network website. They are all too pricy. Its cheaper getting a mobile phone contract. I have seen some shops doing £15 - £20 contract mobile at the westend on window banners. Need to go inquire that if I dont get any from a website.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits68
    2. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.69
    3. Iptv89
    4. Remortgaging to pay off debt56

See more discussions