Groups

The best thing I found on Black Friday

BOG ROLL

Phone footage shows a huge crowd of people swarming over a shop assistant as she hands out large family-size packs of bog roll to impatient customers

29 Comments

Bit of a **** deal that...

Giving rioters a bad name!

Original Poster

shauno1

Bit of a **** deal that...

I beg to differ they're clearly going mental for it X)

Was after 3 things and only managed one. Think it's quite lame now and retailers are holding back with there prices.

A quid in my coat pocket.

A fiver in the wife's purse.

Joey Bloggsy

Giving rioters a bad name!

i dunno - i remember the pics of the poundland looters like:

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/368532754.jpg

and wasn't there people nicking bags of rice?
    Edited by: "brilly" 25th Nov 2016

that people get duped so easily by these bright and in your face SALE signs X)

I discovered that all this cr*p we hear about people having no money, austerity, poverty etc. etc. is just that.... CR*P!!!
    Estimation is that the public will spend almost £6 Billion by Monday.
    WTF?

A 3l bottle of jack Daniels with a pouring cradle waiting on my dining table when I got home from work! My dad went out first thing on Wednesday morning to pick one up for me!

SidSnot

I discovered that all this cr*p we hear about people having no money, … I discovered that all this cr*p we hear about people having no money, austerity, poverty etc. etc. is just that.... CR*P!!!Estimation is that the public will spend almost £6 Billion by Monday.WTF?

I thought it was obvious
    Probably because what little some people do have they want to spend it wisely rather then pay full price. I mean who wants to que up along with chaos that ensues if not to pick up bargains and thus make their rand stretch.

And that is South Africa

got to love the article, people fighting for stuff all over the world,
    a shopping centre in Britain had a queue at Greggs.

Think of all the money we have saved by there not being lots of good deals.

Banned

the quidco cashback £10 from £25 (plus vat & postage) spend at argos was probably the best deal
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 25th Nov 2016

What gets me are those posting endless deals on here that are available every day of the week!

It's like a frenzy of madness, ooh look, £20 for a light bulb, £15 for a clock, quick quick I must let everyone know!

99% of what's being posted is tat.

SAGE9

that people get duped so easily by these bright and in your face SALE … that people get duped so easily by these bright and in your face SALE signs X)

​That's been my issue all day. Walked around London with a friend and barely seen a deal. Vans and Element had 20% off store tags which was the only honest deal I've seen. Every other shop had bumped rrp and sale back to last week's price.

SidSnot

I discovered that all this cr*p we hear about people having no money, … I discovered that all this cr*p we hear about people having no money, austerity, poverty etc. etc. is just that.... CR*P!!!Estimation is that the public will spend almost £6 Billion by Monday.WTF?

That's hardly anything, £6 billion divided by 60 million people is £100, admittedly not everyone is buying but workable as a national statistic to give a ball park average , not a lot of money to spend one year for one Black Friday+ Cyber Monday.
    From this national average of £100 per head: -

Some people for a variety of reasons will not even spend on Black Friday, but need to borrow money to survive,
    Some people will spend £0, you may find
    Some prople will spend thousands and more
    and some may lie
    choose your pick from the above as to fit your assertion of "about people having no money, austerity, poverty etc."
    Edited by: "splender" 25th Nov 2016

I got a ladder . A step up from last year !

psychobitchfromhell

Your now one step up in the world X)

summerof76

Your now one step up in the world X)

A one step ladder , is that all

Joey Bloggsy

A one step ladder , is that all :|:p

In a rung, yes

It's a loft ladder so I'm feeling on top of the world with my purchase . Or on top of the house if we are being a bit more realistic

Black Friday has been well worth it for me...... not only did i get a big fk off telly, but i had to punch a small child in the throat and headbut an old lady to get it.
    Its so much more of a bargain when you have to work for it innit.

psychobitchfromhell

​is that one closer to the glass ceiling,

I remember the first one, it was the best one. It was for one day and exciting. It's been ruined by greed, we now have Black Friday week - wtf is that about, how can a day be a week?

shadey12

​is that one closer to the glass ceiling,

Afraid it wasn't that good a ladder but it's a step in the right direction

psychobitchfromhell

Afraid it wasn't that good a ladder but it's a step in the right direction

X)

A quick and easy way to get free PSN credit

Original Poster

miikeyblue

A quick and easy way to get free PSN credit

Intrigued....
    Post a comment