Groups

The Best thing i seen all year!! i so wish it was real =(

nymag.com/dai…tml

maybe the producers with take notice

20 Comments

Original Poster

id pay good money to seem them play thundercats

Ho ho HOOOOOOO (er how do I spell it?) OOOOOOE?

That was the best use of 2 and a half minutes of my time for a long time. (Excluding private messaging)

ViperKeith;4950486

id pay good money to seem them play thundercats

So would I.

I think it was a well made trailer. Even the girl out of Farscape I believe?

Right so whens it coming out lol ;-)

Can't get to see it in work. Need to wait till I go home now. Damn IT guys blocking everything!!

Johniemac;4950541

Can't get to see it in work. Need to wait till I go home now. Damn IT … Can't get to see it in work. Need to wait till I go home now. Damn IT guys blocking everything!!

Tell him its a trailer for the ALL NEW Thundercats movie, if he has any sense he will let you watch it! :w00t:

Epic! worth a watch that was:)

natversion1;4950510

That was the best use of 2 and a half minutes of my time for a long time. … That was the best use of 2 and a half minutes of my time for a long time. (Excluding private messaging)

What about last night? Oh yeah, that was only 1 and a half minutes. :lol:

splatsplatsplat;4950614

What about last night? Oh yeah, that was only 1 and a half minutes. :lol:

1:30!!!!!!!!!! woohooo i've improved by half a minute :thumbsup:

Original Poster

there is a thundercats movie out in 2010 but u know its going to be nothing a good as that trailer apparently the film will be completey anitimated which sucks;-)

:thumbsup: very good ..i will await the dvd...i hope that aint fake or a copy!

SuperEd

want it noooooooooooooooooooow snarf snarf

I laughed so hard when I saw Garfield as Snarf

Goonieman;4951012

This is the real thundercats … This is the real thundercats movie!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_4Ju6ZqKPU&feature=related

Lol @ lion-o in leather pants.

I would go with those guys to make the film and the cast is already picked out and perfect.

brilliant

hunchback;4950561

Tell him its a trailer for the ALL NEW Thundercats movie, if he has any … Tell him its a trailer for the ALL NEW Thundercats movie, if he has any sense he will let you watch it! :w00t:

Just got home and watched the trailer. Amazing. Bloomin Amazing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions