Groups
    EXPIRED

The best way to find cheap last minute flights to Northern/Eastern Europe...?

I've got some time available, and fancy going off cycle touring either into Eastern Europe or up through into Finland/Norway. I'm flexible on where I fly from & where I fly to....but the websites I have used so far are really clunky, and difficult to navigate!
    Just wondering if there is a simple website that allows you to put in multiple start destinations, and then gives you the flight prices to everywhere?
    I have a folding bike and very little luggage - so not worried about excess baggage charges.
    Many thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

I'm ideally looking to fly into Talinn, Riga, Vilnius, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm - or any other airports in those countries. I had also contemplated flying to Moscow - but the visa looks expensive!

go to moneysavingexpert flight checker, it allows you to so just that,

skyscanner.net is also very good

Original Poster

mangoaddict

go to moneysavingexpert flight checker, it allows you to so just that,

Looks good....unfortunately, the flight information is out of date. The prices look very good - but the flights just aren't available (or are quite a bit more expensive!)
    Thanks for the suggestion though. Hopefully SkyScanner, Kayak etc will start implementing such features

Original Poster

f1ump

skyscanner.net is also very good

I have only just noticed the 'everywhere' option on Skyscanner. As long as the prices are accurate, this could well be exactly what I am after.
    Thank you for the suggestion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland77
      2. I have a TV and internet11
      3. Google assistant notification79
      4. cheap glasses websites45

See more discussions