Groups

the best way to post a largeish heavy parcel

I have some smallish ornaments on sale here and someone wants 5, I think I could send them as a lot using royal mail standard parcels for either £7ish or £10ish (depending on whether they weigh over or under 4kg, i rekkon theyl weigh around 4kg) but is there a way of sending them using courier thats cheaper , Iv never used a courier before, I wouldnt know who to ring. The buyer mentioned parcels to go but wen i asked google it came up with a few warning threads from other sites. what do yourecommend? any help ismuch appreciated

6 Comments

parcel2go

is recommended alot here.

DO NOT USE MYHERMES! Had nothing but trouble with them with parcels they have lost.

Original Poster

nkje02;7077838

DO NOT USE MYHERMES! Had nothing but trouble with them with parcels they … DO NOT USE MYHERMES! Had nothing but trouble with them with parcels they have lost.

ok :thumbsup:

I've used collect+ successfully, only £4 but not high insurance , up to 10kg & the size of carry on luggage roughly. & delivered to a store near your delivery address.
    For bigger parcels, I use payperparcel.

Ive used collect+, and payperparcel
    collect+ are meant for smaller items, payperparcel is gr8 for the bigger stuff, I sent a huge pond vac from cornwall to scarborough, got there next day for £7

Original Poster

JayIce;7078055

Ive used collect+, and payperparcelcollect+ are meant for smaller items, … Ive used collect+, and payperparcelcollect+ are meant for smaller items, payperparcel is gr8 for the bigger stuff, I sent a huge pond vac from cornwall to scarborough, got there next day for £7

reasonl;7077945

I've used collect+ successfully, only £4 but not high insurance , up to … I've used collect+ successfully, only £4 but not high insurance , up to 10kg & the size of carry on luggage roughly. & delivered to a store near your delivery address. For bigger parcels, I use payperparcel.

collect+ sound ok, the lot only come to about 10inches square so I presume that would be ok for them, and the parcel is only worth about £35 so itd seem a goer :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…34
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions