Groups

The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I will leave earth for no raisin!!

Banned

10 Comments

Banned

I know you from somewhere .... you just wait for this certain wreslter look alike to barge in your office now matey ....

Banned

Scratch that matey part, you are not my mate, until I find out exactly where Prissy was for that one week in Scotland exactly nine months back :-(

Original Poster Banned

;-) lol

Banned

Greetest lol ..... Scot's been drinking again ?

The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I will leave earth for no raisin!!

lol i didnt think there was anyone else who could directly quote futurama

Original Poster Banned

yay rep for recognising it :p!! :pD

Original Poster Banned

...when im able to give out some more

Hussy!

This opera's as lousy as it is brilliant! Your lyrics lack subtlety. You can't just have your characters announce how they feel. That makes me feel angry

Original Poster Banned

cherub1578;2842417

This opera's as lousy as it is brilliant! Your lyrics lack subtlety. You … This opera's as lousy as it is brilliant! Your lyrics lack subtlety. You can't just have your characters announce how they feel. That makes me feel angry

lol thats one of the great ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268913
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions