Groups

the big hatton fight 2nd may

dose anybody know if you can view this fight on tthe net??
    cheers ted

18 Comments

Hi, Yes you will be able to on here ]http//at…tml

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

whos he fighting and why are they claiming this to be his big fight when the last one was and thwe one before thats

is it not only box office its on ?? can you really get it free on here ?

TBH im all for streams and everything. But this is a huge fight and worth £14.99 PPV.

There will be loadsa ppl watching this stream so it will be slower and poor quality.

Its hatton vs pacman, and pacmans prob the favourite. P4P number 1, tricky southpaw whos improved a lot lately, and hes a speed demon;

]http//ww…JHc.

Oh theres froch v taylor on tonight. Another worth watching, its on a repeat tomorrow on itv4 and about 8 and itv at 11

if you don't have sky just go to the pub, most with late licenses will be airing it, thats what i will be doing..

I'm really looking forward to this fight.

I would say Pacman is the favourite but I think Hatton has a great chance of causing an upset.

If Hatton wins it would be siick if he had a rematch with Mayweather with Hatton's trainer being Mayweather Snr. and all.

Anyway, if Hatton loses his career is over.

Banned

The JFK;5030261

I'm really looking forward to this fight. I would say Pacman is the … I'm really looking forward to this fight. I would say Pacman is the favourite but I think Hatton has a great chance of causing an upset. If Hatton wins it would be siick if he had a rematch with Mayweather with Hatton's trainer being Mayweather Snr. and all. Anyway, if Hatton loses his career is over.

A rare event, but have to say I agree with you.

Yeah should be a good fight... Mani totally outclassed Goldenboy a few months back.

The JFK;5030261

I'm really looking forward to this fight. I would say Pacman is the … I'm really looking forward to this fight. I would say Pacman is the favourite but I think Hatton has a great chance of causing an upset. If Hatton wins it would be siick if he had a rematch with Mayweather with Hatton's trainer being Mayweather Snr. and all. Anyway, if Hatton loses his career is over.

Hatton would loose to mayweather again, probably even ko'd sooner

Original Poster

hatton on the inside smash his ribs

What times the fight likely to start at?

Banned

Yeh hatton would never do floyd... ive been watching the build up... hatton really looks up for it. Amir khan has been training with the pacman these last few days to... but hatton is going to get caught alot, paco has the speed and skill... hatton has the heart and slight weight advantage. gunna be a good 1

makershaker;5097334

What times the fight likely to start at?

Normally about 3/4am.

Broxy;5097422

Normally about 3/4am.

I dunno if i can handle it again, i remeber the mayweather fight didnt start to around 4.45am, i was shattered next day.

Could order it and Sky Plus it but its no the same when you have it recorded

makershaker;5097459

I dunno if i can handle it again, i remeber the mayweather fight didnt … I dunno if i can handle it again, i remeber the mayweather fight didnt start to around 4.45am, i was shattered next day.Could order it and Sky Plus it but its no the same when you have it recorded

I was the same with Calzaghe's fight last year, walked round like a zombie most the day.:w00t:

I really wanna see this fight though, its sheer endurance to stay up for it, end up drinking a coffee every half hour

makershaker;5097524

I really wanna see this fight though, its sheer endurance to stay up for … I really wanna see this fight though, its sheer endurance to stay up for it, end up drinking a coffee every half hour

Vodka redbull works better.

Broxy;5097554

Vodka redbull works better.

I'd be too worried i'd fall asleep before it started! If i'm paying £15 for it theres no way i'm missing it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions