Groups

The Big Misc Singles Thread

There seems to be quite a few single people hanging around in misc lately, and seen as though a new series of Take Me Out has started, i thought i'd make a thread for you guys who are single and ready to mingle! So come in and get your name down on the singles list (in 1st post)

Non-singles are also welcome... but no gloating and no pretending to be single to try and cop off lol. You can offer advice to the singles though and maybe set the mood with some romantic music lol

Let the Hanky see the Panky haha!!

If anyone's wondering, since i'm the OP, i'll play Cilla/Paddy

1455 Comments

Original Poster

A bit of Barry white to set the mood X)

Roll up roll up... whos' single and who's not??

Official Misc Singles

Choc
    WongWing
    Bazza (WARNING! BUYER BEWARE )
    Miles (See post #58 for details)
    Moneysavingkitten
    NEtech
    daffers
    Ross
    Lizzibear
    Fern
    Biker Jeff
    Paddy_o_furniture (definitely not married! Sorry Paddy )
    Chiptivo
    Birdyboyuk
    Deano

Edited by: "vics219" 15th Jan 2015

Original Poster

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/10/5/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_original-31254-1404984718-5.gif

Anyone (female ) who watches that garbage instead of having a night down the pub would not be a soulmate ! - Who is Cilla paddy ?.:(
    Edited by: "rogparki" 3rd Jan 2015

Original Poster

rogparki

Anyone (female ) who watches that garbage instead of having a night down … Anyone (female ) who watches that garbage instead of having a night down the pub would not be a soulmate .:(

Does that mean you're single then rogpark?

If so, what would your ideal lady be?.... apart from down the pub

Oh, hi everyone

Original Poster

deeky

Oh, hi everyone

Hey deeky, do you wanna be dribble?

Vics, is that a wee Cyprus Poodle in your pic?

vics219

Hey deeky, do you wanna be dribble? :|:D

Dribble? What you trying to say?

You make me dribble anyway vics

Mistress wanted

I wondered where you'd gone to X)

Hi Cilla X)

most single people on here are prob single for a good reason, please don't encourage them to procreate X)

Morning ...

saw that tonight .. can't believe paddy pulled that guys sister out of the audience to put on the show...

Fair play though .. i would !

CookinBat

most single people on here are prob single for a good reason, please … most single people on here are prob single for a good reason, please don't encourage them to procreate X)

They have too high standards? High maintenance?

Original Poster

rehydrated

Vics, is that a wee Cyprus Poodle in your pic?

She's a Cavapoo What's a Cyprus Poodle?

Oh and are you single? X)

shauneco

They have too high standards? High maintenance?

erm yeah ok lol..

Original Poster

deeky

Dribble? What you trying to say? :|You make me dribble anyway vics

That'll be the poorly fitting teeth X)

Thanks though

Original Poster

shauneco

Mistress wanted

I'll put you on the list...

Hang on.... mistress? You're married then?

Bad Shauneco X)

I think the single females should post pics, I would like to see what I'm missing out on.

shauneco

I think the single females should post pics, I would like to see what I'm … I think the single females should post pics, I would like to see what I'm missing out on.

seconded

Original Poster

maccy1

I wondered where you'd gone to X)Hi Cilla X)

I meant to get some jobs done, but that 50 year old bar lady thread got me thinking about how many single people I could help X)

vics219

I'll put you on the list...Hang on.... mistress? You're married then? Bad … I'll put you on the list...Hang on.... mistress? You're married then? Bad Shauneco X)

I'm too honest, Not even tempted, One is enough :).

vics219

I meant to get some jobs done, but that 50 year old bar lady thread got … I meant to get some jobs done, but that 50 year old bar lady thread got me thinking about how many single people I could help X)

The jobs can wait X)

Original Poster

CookinBat

most single people on here are prob single for a good reason, please … most single people on here are prob single for a good reason, please don't encourage them to procreate X)

Aaah you're single then. I'll put you on the list, i'm sure there's someone out there for you

Original Poster

arcangel111

Morning ... saw that tonight .. can't believe paddy pulled that guys … Morning ... saw that tonight .. can't believe paddy pulled that guys sister out of the audience to put on the show...Fair play though .. i would !

I didn't watch it AA, i'll have to do later though to get some tips from Paddy X)

Original Poster

shauneco

I think the single females should post pics, I would like to see what I'm … I think the single females should post pics, I would like to see what I'm missing out on.

Good idea, and the men too

Original Poster

shauneco

I'm too honest, Not even tempted, One is enough :).

Aww that's lovely Maybe you could act as thread relationship adviser then?

So what are your top tips for a happy relationship?

Original Poster

thewongwing101

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MncOr2s.gif?1[/img]

Are you really, or are you just pretending?

WTF! oO

X)

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/fat-black-woman-1.jpg

vics219

Aaah you're single then. I'll put you on the list, i'm sure there's … Aaah you're single then. I'll put you on the list, i'm sure there's someone out there for you

You better get a spreadsheet going Vics X)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

WTF! oO

X)

This isn't my elaborate way of finding out if you're single... if that's what you're wondering

X)

Original Poster

choc1969

You're hot choc, are you single?

http://images1.tickld.com/live/1114180.gif

Original Poster

maccy1

You better get a spreadsheet going Vics X)

You're joking aren't you? I haven'y had one person own up to being single yet? X)

vics219

I meant to get some jobs done, but that 50 year old bar lady thread got … I meant to get some jobs done, but that 50 year old bar lady thread got me thinking about how many single people I could help X)

Why are you the bar lady!? X)

vics219

You're hot choc, are you single?

Yea I'm single

Pic is post Christmas weight gain

vics219

Aww that's lovely Maybe you could act as thread relationship adviser … Aww that's lovely Maybe you could act as thread relationship adviser then? :DSo what are your top tips for a happy relationship?

I have no idea, I don't know how she puts up with me.

vics219

You're joking aren't you? I haven'y had one person own up to being single … You're joking aren't you? I haven'y had one person own up to being single yet? X)

Well maybe a little word doc then X)

Original Poster

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m81zs7phYU1qjkutdo1_500.gif

^^ Romantic clicky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions