The big one buckle up app

Found 10th Jun
I’ve been playing the big one buckle up app for free Blackpool please beach tickets. I’ve noticed today the Pointvoucher part where you claim the vouchers is closed. Does anyone know or been notified why it has closed.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I remember last year the same thing was happening to me, I would check back tomorrow and im sure it will be back.
It’s been like it since yesterday
Is it the current ride points or voucher points you use on pointvoucher?
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 10th Jun
Voucher points
supposedly shut down because someone was found selling their tickets. no idea why one bad apple ruins it for the remainder but there you go.

apparently you can download the Mr Bean London app and they will transfer your points across and you can get pleasure beach tickets there.

source: Blackpool Pleasure Beach Facebook page.
adamspencer951 h, 38 m ago

supposedly shut down because someone was found selling their tickets. no …supposedly shut down because someone was found selling their tickets. no idea why one bad apple ruins it for the remainder but there you go.apparently you can download the Mr Bean London app and they will transfer your points across and you can get pleasure beach tickets there.source: Blackpool Pleasure Beach Facebook page.

How do you mean, they won a few tickets and sold them on or lots of tickets?
adamspencer9518 h, 54 m ago

supposedly shut down because someone was found selling their tickets. no …supposedly shut down because someone was found selling their tickets. no idea why one bad apple ruins it for the remainder but there you go.apparently you can download the Mr Bean London app and they will transfer your points across and you can get pleasure beach tickets there.source: Blackpool Pleasure Beach Facebook page.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve had a email today from Pointvoucher.
We would like to inform you that unfortunately we have had to close down the voucher shop in the Big One - Buckle Up game, because we have found some users who are selling their vouchers online, which is against our policies. While we investigate this situation, vouchers will not be available in this game and we cannot currently tell when or if they will be available again. Apologies for inconvenience and thank you for understanding!
Please note that any vouchers you may have already claimed in the Big One game will still be available for you to redeem.
In case you have further questions do not hesitate to email us at support@pointvoucher.com. If you already contacted our support, we will reach back to you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
Pointvoucher
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants