Groups
    EXPIRED

The biggest conspiracy in the world??

Where do all the socks go?? you put them in the washing machine and they vanish!

Must be millions every year across the country.

Anyone have a theory?

16 Comments

Sock Gnomes.

Just like the underpants gnomes from southpark but not in it for the profit.

http://www.freepress.net/files/Sock_Puppet_3_small.JPG

Nothing to do with me guvnor

Same place as all the forks/teaspoons/hairbrushes in this house

mine just get lost or worn out,know what ya mean tho

ClarityofMind;6241848

Same place as all the forks/teaspoons/hairbrushes in this house

same here :giggle: and hair bobbles!!!!!

Its the sock monster for the socks though I have seen him :w00t:

We have house monster that come in and cook dinner :whistling:

theres actually a hidden pipe in your hotpoint (or whichever washing machine you have) that sucks your socks and sends them through an underground pipe network to Primark. They recondition them and sell them. Thats my theory

god i know what you mean but living with my OH its like where have you put EVERYTHING

he has bad memory probs so if he puts summit away its gone for al eternity :lol:

Check these bad boys out. Guaranteed to never get lost! lol

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/LoonaMafoona/ABCD0002.jpg

I have five odd socks in my sock drawer - they are all black, different lengths and stitching. I think the magpies steal them off the line LOL, otherwise I have to believe in the socknapper.

ClarityofMind;6241888

We have house monster that come in and cook dinner :whistling:

Does the monster like to cook socks?

I have the same theory about pens. Place a dozen pens in various places. wait a few weeks and then try to find a pen.

It is an exercise in futility.

leefal;6241979

Does the monster like to cook socks?

it did so once.... I opened the oven to find socks "drying" inside... a teenagers decision obviously lol

Banned

Earphones amaze me, they seem to tangle never to be undone after being left alone all night :?

tinkerbell28;6242061

Is it the same monster that eats spare socks, hairbrushes, the paper part … Is it the same monster that eats spare socks, hairbrushes, the paper part of your DL, and school jumpers or are they all different?

Not to mention your National Insurance Card.

It's the cats that nab them, even if you don't have cats... that's where the term "cat burglar" comes from
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047081
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions