The Biggest Loser Spoiler

Is Anyone Watching This, I Know Who Is Coming Back, I Saw That Person In The Mirror In The Dance Studio At The End, That Person Is:

14 Comments

Original Poster

Lisa.

No dont watch it - trying to get anyone to lose the weight those people loose in a week is just plain stupid! They congratulate them when they lose over a stone, I get it, they are big. But its not healthy ever to lose that much

Sorry to go off topic but why do you start each word with a capital letter? It's not only you but others do it and it's been bugging me???:)

i wanted Dave back :-(

Original Poster

melmorc;5371523

Sorry to go off topic but why do you start each word with a capital … Sorry to go off topic but why do you start each word with a capital letter? It's not only you but others do it and it's been bugging me???:)

Habit. Looks wrong in my head. Weird I know, i only mostly do it in the OP and not in usual posts.

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5371853

i wanted Dave back :-(

Oh, I'm glad someone else watches it.

borolad94;5371910

Oh, I'm glad someone else watches it.

:thumbsup: Good show. I can't stand Carol!

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5372439

:thumbsup: Good show. I can't stand Carol!

You might not be able to stand her but she did well, Kevin looked amazing!

borolad94;5537331

You might not be able to stand her but she did well, Kevin looked amazing!

She did do very well. Kevin looked great, i can't believe how different Katey looked.

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5545830

She did do very well. Kevin looked great, i can't believe how different … She did do very well. Kevin looked great, i can't believe how different Katey looked.

Rick didn't do very well IMO, he didnt look much different, same with Lisa. Yes Katey did look good.

Are we the only 2 who watch this?

COME ON PEOPLE! DISCUSS!

haha i think it's just you and me borolad!!

I was expecting Rick to do much better, but to be far to him he did lose over 7st. Lisa didn't deserve to come back imo Dave should of!!!

Whens the next oneon??? lol

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5561297

haha i think it's just you and me borolad!!I was expecting Rick to do … haha i think it's just you and me borolad!!I was expecting Rick to do much better, but to be far to him he did lose over 7st. Lisa didn't deserve to come back imo Dave should of!!!Whens the next oneon??? lol

Soon I hope, i enjoyed watching it after coming in for school, theres a large hour gap now. It wouldn't been fair to bring Dave back because he had just been elimated and if he did come back he would have to come back on the Blue team when he had just been on the black team, i think that was why they didn't bring him back.

yeah i suppose your right, was sad to see him go. Just realised i said Rick lost 7st, i got him and Mark confused :oops:. Rick should of lost alot more then 2st!!!

My 6 year liked it so i got to watch if after the school run, now i have to watch Power Rangers lol

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5561703

yeah i suppose your right, was sad to see him go. Just realised i said … yeah i suppose your right, was sad to see him go. Just realised i said Rick lost 7st, i got him and Mark confused :oops:. Rick should of lost alot more then 2st!!!My 6 year liked it so i got to watch if after the school run, now i have to watch Power Rangers lol

Oh no, Mark did well, even though he was a bit of an ar*e
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions