Groups
    EXPIRED

The biggest surprise of mrs barkys life is looming!

Mrs barky like ALL kinds of music,comes along and enjoys most of the gigs I get tickets for,but her ONE major love is a singer called natalie merchant. She is now solo but used to front a band called 10,000 maniacs. In all the years we have gone to gigs,there has just never been the opportunity to see her-she plays live extremely rarely and mrs barky is resigned to never seeing her live.

What she doesnt know yet is that natalie is playing edinburgh usher hall wednesday night,and she thinks she is attending chitty chitty bang bang at the playhouse when we go through for the night.

Hasnt been easy ripping the gig guide out of the sunday papers for the last 6 weeks so she doesnt read it.

hopefully this is worth enough brownie points to watch the entire world cup undisturbed!

23 Comments

Awwww, how sweet!

aaww

that would defo get the brownie points in my house !!! hope you have a fab night

steph

Awww that's lovely! I hope you guys have a lovely night :-D

barky you're lovely. Always surprising your wife and kids with stuff. Could you teach my OH a trick or two please? lol

someone pass the sick bucket

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/03/28/carnageblog460.jpg

only jesting barky, thats annoyingly sweet and if yr lucky you'll get to see most of the world cup over the top of her........................................... :whistling:

ChipSticks;8682954

barky you're lovely. Always surprising your wife and kids with stuff. … barky you're lovely. Always surprising your wife and kids with stuff. Could you teach my OH a trick or two please? lol

Yeah Barky, can you give intensive training to my hubby please?

Your mrs is a lucky woman , not like some unlucky "ladies" on here !!!!........:-D

jcaho7;8683060

Your mrs is a lucky woman , not like some unlucky "ladies" on here … Your mrs is a lucky woman , not like some unlucky "ladies" on here !!!!........:-D

I actually count myself as lucky :-D

Banned

What is she is an even bigger Chitty Chitty Bang Bang fan and starts crying, tells you she hates you for humiliating her, brings up all the times she's had a bit on the side and then storms out leaving you on your tod?

Didn't think of that did you?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes;8683105

What is she is an even bigger Chitty Chitty Bang Bang fan and starts … What is she is an even bigger Chitty Chitty Bang Bang fan and starts crying, tells you she hates you for humiliating her, brings up all the times she's had a bit on the side and then storms out leaving you on your tod?Didn't think of that did you?

never crossed my mind actually,but now you mention it............................

hey barky, yr title doesn't say much for yr wedding night :giggle::giggle:

Banned

michelleleemoo;8683162

:-D :-D :-D
    Good point. Needs altering to at least 3rd of 4th.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8683162

meh-wedding night wasnt a surprise:whistling:

barky;8683187

meh-wedding night wasnt a surprise:whistling:

durty bertie

this is the kind of surprise I like

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k267/subcomandante1981/condon20para20m.jpg

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8683194

durty bertie :pthis is the kind of surprise I like

big sachets of coffee in that hotel room:whistling:

barky;8683256

big sachets of coffee in that hotel room:whistling:

ah sugarlumps, its out of date too :x

You got her a pony?!

I'm fillin' up.

deek72;8683377

I'm fillin' up.

least yr not emptying out, that would be wrong :w00t:

michelleleemoo;8683435

least yr not emptying out, that would be wrong :w00t:

You disgust me!

Banned

deek72;8683377

I'm fillin' up.

What have petrol stations got to do with it? Stay on topic people!

angelfairee;8683458

You disgust me!

sowwy http://images.zaazu.com/img/ashamed-ashamed-female-smiley-emoticon-000462-large.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions