The Biggest Xbox Sale Of The Year starts Thursday

Found 4th JunEdited by:"BuzzDuraband"
2949691.jpg
So what do we know? Well, due to regional pricing, not a lot sadly.

It does look like both a 1 month Game Pass subscription and a 1 month Xbox Live subscription will both be dropping down to £1 as usual.

There will also be a buy 3, get 3 free promotion on Xbox Live Gold at participating retailers. A 6 month Xbox Game Pass (RRP - £47.50ish iirc) is going to be slashed in half, which if true will work out at £3.95 a month.

The Xbox Store is also to see a sale with over 300 titles reduced including some first time drops including Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

The Xbox One X is taking its first retail drop by Microsoft by $50, which I can only assume will price it at £399.99 here in the UK. The S consoles are also receiving the same $50 drop.

$10 (£10?) drops on controllers and also the Design Lab offerings, which I'm guessing will be £64.99 again.

Seagate, Turtle Beach, and Hyperkin are all expected to offer discounts on their officially licensed products as well.

If I see anything, I'll be sure to let you know
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
And I bought 7 games yesterday. Unless there is a pure bargain, I might have to pass;(
deleted396333
I'm gonna be mad if the second first time drop on Monster Hunter World is bigger than the first first time drop a few weeks ago when I bought it
deleted3963334th Jun

I'm gonna be mad if the second first time drop on Monster Hunter World is …I'm gonna be mad if the second first time drop on Monster Hunter World is bigger than the first first time drop a few weeks ago when I bought it

Still holding out myself on this
I felt the Monster Hunter controls to be odd. The Monsters just seemed toooo agile and if i were to attack forward they would beat my backside. Idk if it was because i was using the Katana but it felt stiff and had a slow response. Unfortunately i did drop the game😔
From Reddit US prices.
$199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
$249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
$449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
$10 off controllers
Gold version of Forza 7 please... 75% off.

Not sure I have much left on my wish list at the mo....
boabbyrab2 h, 18 m ago

From Reddit US prices.$199 for 500GB Xbox One S console$249 for 1TB Xbox …From Reddit US prices.$199 for 500GB Xbox One S console$249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles$449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discountedUp to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s BattlegroundsOne month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1$10 off controllers

besides the $1 xbox live / half price gamepass (and assuming not one per customer) looks meh.
Edited by: "catbeans" 4th Jun
$199 for Xbox One S - £149, Will bite at that! (if they convert it fairly).
Edited by: "Morrow00" 4th Jun
catbeans3 h, 11 m ago

besides the $1 xbox live / half price gamepass (and assuming not one per …besides the $1 xbox live / half price gamepass (and assuming not one per customer) looks meh.

They're new customer offers, so I don't think they'll appeal to many sadly.
Will the game pass/xbox live months have to be used upon purchase or can you get a code and wait with them? I will be getting my xbox next month.
Morrow001 m ago

Will the game pass/xbox live months have to be used upon purchase or can …Will the game pass/xbox live months have to be used upon purchase or can you get a code and wait with them? I will be getting my xbox next month.

Upon purchase. It's a purchase from the store, so it activates to your account instantly.
BuzzDuraband1 h, 58 m ago

They're new customer offers, so I don't think they'll appeal to many sadly.

Oh then its a very meh sale, i reckon the the standard price of a 1tb XBO S will be pretty much on point with the recent deals I've seen on here, about £200 maybe with a couple standard titles.
I've been scouring the XBOne deals this last couple of weeks, finally going to upgrade from 360 as I can actually afford it now! Maybe the retailers will lower some prices too, from that list there though it doesn't look any better than anything currys currently has to offer.
I like how people are saying it’s a very meh sale lmao, shouldn’t they at least wait to see what the 300+ games are and what kind of discounts they receive before judging??
I would be happy with cheap game passes, Cuphead lower than £14.22...seems to be the normal sale price. Fingers crossed it’s not some silly offer for new customers only on GP & XBL.
I’m hoping for some good titles, been a bit disappointed with the bargains atm but surely out of that many there will be a couple good gems
Morrow0013 h, 36 m ago

$199 for Xbox One S - £149, Will bite at that! (if they convert it …$199 for Xbox One S - £149, Will bite at that! (if they convert it fairly).

I would buy during Black Friday.
I really hope they have a lot of Xbox 360 games on sale! *fingerscrossed* I was really hoping they’d do another huge backwards compatible sale like last year.
So we have no idea what’s on sale and people are moaning? What? Ha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions