The Bill's New Look

What do you think? It looks good to me.

Even thought the opening credits do seem abit boring like.....

19 Comments

Yea seems ok. Although I do make a point of watching it to see smithy lol

4lyons09;5832692

Yea seems ok. Although I do make a point of watching it to see smithy Yea seems ok. Although I do make a point of watching it to see smithy lol

It alright but soo fake compared to real policing e.g radio ettiquette

Original Poster

dandoc2;5832734

More or less formal?

Banned

dandoc2;5832734

lol so other than the radio ettiquette itslike real life policing:?

casparwhite;5832834

lol so other than the radio ettiquette itslike real life policing:?

Sorry but I've had to come on here because I think it's sooooo boring! I expected it being more gritty. The story could be a bit more than it is. It reminds me a bit of the live shows they did.

Banned

stefor;5832906

Sorry but I've had to come on here because I think it's sooooo boring! I … Sorry but I've had to come on here because I think it's sooooo boring! I expected it being more gritty. The story could be a bit more than it is. It reminds me a bit of the live shows they did.

yeah i used to love the bill.....havnt watched it in ages tho i just lose interest these days

thought it would be worth a look since its rebirth.....maybe will get better?

stefor;5832906

Sorry but I've had to come on here because I think it's sooooo boring! I … Sorry but I've had to come on here because I think it's sooooo boring! I expected it being more gritty. The story could be a bit more than it is. It reminds me a bit of the live shows they did.

I enjoy the long ones more that run over a few episodes :thumbsup:

4lyons09;5832692

Yea seems ok. Although I do make a point of watching it to see smithy Yea seems ok. Although I do make a point of watching it to see smithy lol

Mmm........... Smithy :w00t:

vikkiwathall;5833057

glad its not just me :thumbsup:

vikkiwathall;5833057

mmmmmm..........men in uniform ;-)

its alright i guess it will improve

Banned

tension music......lmao

the bill has never had that before

where is Gary Lucy tonight? Now thats eye candy

casparwhite;5833123

tension music......lmaothe bill has never had that before

I like it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm guessing Gary Lucy took some time out to make 'Whatever It Takes' with Shane Ritchie on this Sunday at 9pm????

(borolad TV guru since Aug 2008)

borolad94;5833163

I'm guessing Gary Lucy took some time out to make 'Whatever It Takes' … I'm guessing Gary Lucy took some time out to make 'Whatever It Takes' with Shane Ritchie on this Sunday at 9pm????(borolad TV guru since Aug 2008)

Urm..... maybe? :w00t:

4lyons09;5832992

I enjoy the long ones more that run over a few episodes :thumbsup:

OMG, it's just ended and it does go over a couple of episodes! 2 hours just because a guy gets hit over the head and one guy runs into the path of a lorry. I hope they don't start the pedo stories and the school ones again.

I don't like the new look. The previous way was more original, it was The Bill, and the theme music - Wtf? You know where you stood with the siren noise and the tune, bah!

The old way of filming was brighter and raw-er. The new is just the same as every other police series, duller and different. I don't mind change, but if it ain't broke...

The Bill is an excellent show, but I don't see why they had to change the look and the theme music - It was doing great as it was!

I love the bill and have always watched it.
I liked the old version but i kinda like the new 1 too.
I think the main difference is the music!
Will reserve judgement for a few more episodes 1st but generally think theyve done a good job.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions