Groups

The Black Keys Presale tickets link

Banned
    Presale tickets are now on sale for the Black Keys tour in the summer at 3 venues:

Roundhouse London WED 23/06/2010
    O2 Academy Birmingham THU 08/07/2010
    Manchester University FRI 09/07/2010

seetickets.com/see…ont

One of my favourite bands out there, if you haven't heard of them look them up!

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Original Poster Banned

Bump back to the top in case anyone is interested.

cheers for the link but how did you know about it, if i type in a search for the black keys on seetickets it says on sale on friday, and yet your link is the same page but with tickets available now?

Original Poster Banned

horizonblind;8132406

cheers for the link but how did you know about it, if i type in a search … cheers for the link but how did you know about it, if i type in a search for the black keys on seetickets it says on sale on friday, and yet your link is the same page but with tickets available now?

Pretty much all artists these day offer presale tickets for gigs. I found this site on google when I found out they were touring - gettothefront.co.uk/ - not sure if it's the best presale site out there but it's done its job this time.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!! been waiting to see these since seeing them at the Sheffield o2!

Just secured 3 tickets for manchester.

Original Poster Banned

manc80;8132706

CHEERS!!!!!!!!! been waiting to see these since seeing them at the … CHEERS!!!!!!!!! been waiting to see these since seeing them at the Sheffield o2!Just secured 3 tickets for manchester.

I'll see you there :thumbsup:

ahhh!!!! dates have changed. thats ******ed my plans...........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions