The Blue Light Card, gets discount and freebies for the NHS, Forces & Emergencys

Posted 23rd Apr
WHO QUALIFIES? 4x4 Response Ambulance Service Blood Bikes Border Force British Army Cave Rescue Community First Responders Fire Service Highways England Traffic Officer HM Armed Forces Veterans HM Coastguard HM Prison Service Immigration Enforcement Lowland Search and Rescue MoD Fire Service MoD Police Mountain Rescue NHS Police Red Cross Reserve Armed Forces RNLI Royal Air Force Royal Marines Royal Navy Search and Rescue Second Line Responders Social Care Workers St Andrews Ambulance St John Ambulance UK Visas and Immigration

Blue Light Card

The discount service for the Emergency Services, NHS and Armed Forces.

We provide discounts online and on the high street through a physical Blue Light Card. If you are in the UK's Emergency Services, NHS or Armed Forces, sign up for free today!

bluelightcard.co.uk/
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
How long does it take to get the card or use discount as I have applied for it few days ago but am unable to buy using the discount.
aeykeay23/04/2020 15:02

How long does it take to get the card or use discount as I have applied …How long does it take to get the card or use discount as I have applied for it few days ago but am unable to buy using the discount.

Sorry ive no idea, i saw this post and thought i would put it up for the ppl that qualify. Incase they didnt know about it.
Just thought it might be helpful to some of them.

How long does it take to get the card or use discount as I have applied …How long does it take to get the card or use discount as I have applied for it few days ago but am unable to buy using the discount.

It takes a few weeks to arrive usually and will go to your workplace. Then remember to activate the card using website or app.
40513625-cElMV.jpg
You can usually use the discount online once signed up but the card takes a while to arrive once you have purchased it.
Also don't share codes, they sometimes use 1 time codes which can easily be traced back.

Took about a week to turn up...
Card took a week to arrive and if you put your home address in your contact details they send it there instead of your work place
Am I missing something? Do you need a card to see the deal codes for everything including online sales?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions