Found 16th Oct 2008
I love the book people and they gave me VIP status because I bought so many this year, well actually only 10. I got a lovely mailing which said they did Just Me Shelia Hancock for £6.99. I thought just the job, nice free postage code ( only buy when free postage code ) well they will not apply it to THIS particular book............... end of rant, not happy not happy at all.

7 Comments

gotta hand it to them... clever business tactic :lol:

Original Poster

ha ha just got it ........... he he he So I am happy now end of rant :-D

I have the VIP status, its great!

How come the code wasnt working on that book? Never seen them do that before

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3214034

I have the VIP status, its great!How come the code wasnt working on that … I have the VIP status, its great!How come the code wasnt working on that book? Never seen them do that before

I phoned them as soon as I got the mailing and they would not apply it to that mailing. I tried online but the book did not appear in the VIP stuff, in the end I did a search and no pic came up but I found it and applied the code. Do you keep looking in the VIP stuff am I missing anything? I only get a mailing here and there about stuff.

Sloth/Mod

I bought one thing from them this year and i got VIP status. :lol:

I think they sent that to everyone.

Original Poster

Syzable;3218256

I bought one thing from them this year and i got VIP status. :lol:I think … I bought one thing from them this year and i got VIP status. :lol:I think they sent that to everyone.

Very unusual after one order, lucky you. I love book people

Syzable;3218256

I bought one thing from them this year and i got VIP status. :lol:I think … I bought one thing from them this year and i got VIP status. :lol:I think they sent that to everyone.

They did not send it to me and I have bought absolutely loads from them!!:cry:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    3. Driving anxiety.1212
    4. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35

See more discussions