EXPIRED

The boss tomorrow at hampden-anyone going??

bruce and the e street band roll into glasgow tomorrow for another 3 hour spectacular-cant wait! saw him at hyde park a few weeks ago-awesome!

also just got tickets for the last 2 dates of the tour at giants stadium-will also be the last ever gigs at giants stadium before demolition-should be emotional.

if youve never seen him live you should make the effort-tomorrow will be my 54th springsteen gig!

8 Comments

I hope you have a lovely time hon x

54th!!??

I feel lucky having seen him just twice!

Have fun, request Bobby Jean for me will ya!!? :-D

Original Poster

beatrixkiddo79;5739158

54th!!??I feel lucky having seen him just twice! Have fun, request Bobby … 54th!!??I feel lucky having seen him just twice! Have fun, request Bobby Jean for me will ya!!? :-D

just making my sign now but its for atlantic city.

Excellent

another night when i can't get bloody parked......

watch out for the pots of urine....I had a few near misses as glastonbury

boothy;5739225

watch out for the pots of urine....I had a few near misses as glastonbury

woman in front of me at a Robbie concert dropped her jeans and attempted to squat :w00t: i errrr politely told her no :x

Original Poster

loupomm;5739241

woman in front of me at a Robbie concert dropped her jeans and attempted … woman in front of me at a Robbie concert dropped her jeans and attempted to squat :w00t: i errrr politely told her no :x

lmfao!! typical robbie fan:whistling:

barky;5739204

just making my sign now but its for atlantic city.

Ok then, Atlantic City it is

Have you heard the 'Badlands, A Tribute To Bruce Springsteens Nebraska'? Track 2, Atlantic City, is covered by some hillbilly! Will try & find it in my cd collection but it's got some great covers on it :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764024
    4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions