EXPIRED

The Bourne Conspiracy: Best Deal (instore) - TODAY!

Right you lot, once again, i turn to the font of all knowledge that is the HUD'ers to ask where the best deal is for The Bourne Conspiracy on 360!!

I know shopto £32.99 with £2 code, but really want this today, if less than £39.99.

6 Comments

Is it any good though? I played the demo and it's a bit 'on the rails' as far as the gameplay is concerned.

robtallica;2409354

Is it any good though? I played the demo and it's a bit 'on the rails' as … Is it any good though? I played the demo and it's a bit 'on the rails' as far as the gameplay is concerned.

Gets a pretty good average score across the board.

gamerankings.com/htm…asp

Original Poster

just seen the advert for it last nite, and thought "wow" must get that!! Am i getting too excited about nowt?

Disco;2409593

just seen the advert for it last nite, and thought "wow" must get that!! … just seen the advert for it last nite, and thought "wow" must get that!! Am i getting too excited about nowt?

Largish playable demo available to download on XB360 marketplace..why don't you check it out before buying. Looks and plays very good to me though and I'll probably get it after working my way through Gaiden 2.

Original Poster

negotiator2k;2409625

Largish playable demo available to download on XB360 marketplace..why … Largish playable demo available to download on XB360 marketplace..why don't you check it out before buying. Looks and plays very good to me though and I'll probably get it after working my way through Gaiden 2.

played it and clocked it within 3 days lol (the whole game i mean)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)712
    2. Electric Bike 1 year later? any one with one915
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!33
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1822

See more discussions