EXPIRED

The Britishness Test

It's only a 12 question sample o the real thing, but it's fun seeing how much you fail at being British. prepareuktest.co.uk/

55 Comments

8/12....not too bad....

7/12 here

haha fail 5/12

Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 7 Correctly … Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 7 Correctly Answered: 5 Not Attempted: 0 Status: Fail Total time taken: 00:01:33 Total Marks: 41%

oops......what kind of questions are those.....

I failed :whistling:

Total No of Questions:12Wrongly Answered: [COLOR=Brown]8[/COLOR] Correctly Answered: [COLOR=Brown]4[/COLOR] Not Attempted: [COLOR=Brown]0[/COLOR] Status: [COLOR=Red]Fail[/COLOR] Total time taken: [COLOR=Red]00:01:43[/COLOR] Total Marks: [COLOR=Green]33%
[/COLOR]

I failed, but then I'm not British :-)

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to answer them even if I would be born here. The best question is 'The House of Commons is the more important than the House of Lords? ' ...lol

3/12 :-d

Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 6Correctly Answered: … Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 6Correctly Answered: 6 Not Attempted: 0Status: Fail Total time taken: 00:01:44 Total Marks: 50% Not Attempted Correctly Answered Wrongly Answered

:whistling:

9/12 Quite a few guesses though

7/12
and i got lucky, thats quite hard considering i am english. think most foreigners will fail that.

Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 3
Correctly Answered: 9 Not Attempted: 0

Not bad considering i don't consider myself British...

Banned

10 right but I strongly disagree that they were anything to do with "Britishness".

8/12 i goy

Banned

Woo hoo I'm still Irish

Only got 3/12 and that was luck lol

Oh no I only got 3 correct!
FAIL

Paddy Charlie;5676166

Woo hoo I'm still IrishOnly got 3/12 and that was luck lol

Hope one of the correct ones was the Irish question LOL

Banned

WoolyM;5676192

Hope one of the correct ones was the Irish question LOL

Lol I didn't even get that right, I'm from the republic although lived in Glasogw 5 years still only got 3 :oops:

[COLOR="Red"]12/12.[/COLOR]

Banned

10/12

7/12 Fail

The JFK;5676211

[COLOR="Red"]12/12.[/COLOR]

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_09dED79ZPl0/SbEY9SCXCDI/AAAAAAAAADQ/igPSUNz6npI/s400/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Banned

Pluun;5676145

10 right but I strongly disagree that they were anything to do with … 10 right but I strongly disagree that they were anything to do with "Britishness".

A lot of them are just general knowledge quiz questions.

oops 3/12 for me and I'm 100% british

Didn't really seem like british Q's to me, would have thought they might have been a bit modern

my friend is originally from south africa, she's been here 30 yrs, and she recently took some kind of test so she could get a british passport.. maybe it was this kind of thing

"Which government service, money raised from income tax does NOT pays for? "

WHAT!?!

I failed. 100% White British.

Where am I being shipped to and who's replacing me?

Banned

[email protected];5676374

"Which government service, money raised from income tax does NOT pays … "Which government service, money raised from income tax does NOT pays for? "WHAT!?!

That looks like a victim of a grammar check to be honest.

[email protected];5676374

"Which government service, money raised from income tax does NOT pays … "Which government service, money raised from income tax does NOT pays for? "WHAT!?!

perhaps its to test whether you can adjust the test to suit lol

Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 4
Correctly Answered: 8 Not Attempted: 0

fail 5 / 12

Original Poster

Interesting to see how badly we all did. I managed 83% with 10/12, but I guessed almost every single answer. Never heard of Huguenots although the persecution thing seemed like a nice story, only got Ugandans right because in The Filth & The Fury there's an angry white man shouting about black people and I guessed that the dates maybe matched up, only guessed 45% of the work force being women since it was the lowest number and women tend to have babies, half-knew about the census one because of the 190somthing ones getting some press a couple of yeas ago, got the one about the Church Of England right only because Anglia has something to do with England (what, I honestly have no idea), and the rest, I went for pretty much on a whim. If it was a written test, I don't think I'd have had any points at all. I do like the idea of a Britishness quiz, but I think the powers that be have totally gone the wrong way about it. It should all be stuff like "What's the correct accompanyment to a cup of tea?", or things about the social rules of British culture, and that sort of thing, shouldn't it?

12 out of 12 A true Brit am I:)

OP are you male/female?

7 lol at my life

does this mean i will get deported :?

micoo;5676989

7 lol at my life does this mean i will get deported :?

Possibly I will let my friends know in the UKBA:)

dxx;5676787

, only got Ugandans right because in The Filth & The Fury there's an … , only got Ugandans right because in The Filth & The Fury there's an angry white man shouting about black people and I guessed that the dates maybe matched up,

That's quite funny really because most of the Ugandan immigrants were Asian rather than African. Idi Amin kicked all of them out; or more precisely made it very unattractive for them to stay. :whistling:

I got 10/12 but the test really doesn't measure your "Britishness".

Banned

5/12 lol

:oops:

Total No of Questions: 12 Wrongly Answered: 0
Correctly Answered: 12 Not Attempted: 0
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions