Expired

The Canon 450D .....or...... the Panasonic G1 ???

5 replies
Found 12th Jul 2009
Alrite folks!

I'm sure most of you have a lot more knowlegde than me about these D-SLR's...I have finally come to the decision of either of the Canon 450D or the Panasonic G1. I guess the only advantage is the smaller size of the G1 which is always nice especially for my travels to the far east next year...however some may that its not a 'true' SLR?? Is there any difference in technologies or does the 450D win hands down!?

Also any ideas where i can get a good deal on either of the two???

Any posts much appreciated!

5 Comments

Easy choice.
450d, better lens choice, larger sensor, better picture quality. :thumbsup:

450D for many reasons with probably the biggest reason being that the G1 has a EVF (electronic view finder), even though the resolution might be good I don't think an EVF can compare to a mirror system.

Original Poster

Nice one guys for the quick response! :thumbsup: Yh having just checked out the forums too the 450D looks like the real deal!

Anyone know where i can get the best price for the 450D??? Its a shame that canon aren't doing the £50 cashback anymore or that there are any deals...well that i'm aware of!

Cheapest I could get is £425...any advance???? :?

groundshaker123;5731645

Nice one guys for the quick response! :thumbsup: Yh having just checked … Nice one guys for the quick response! :thumbsup: Yh having just checked out the forums too the 450D looks like the real deal!Anyone know where i can get the best price for the 450D??? Its a shame that canon aren't doing the £50 cashback anymore or that there are any deals...well that i'm aware of!Cheapest I could get is £425...any advance???? :?

Body only - £ 369.99? pixel-store.co.uk/pro…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray44
    2. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    3. 48 hour working time directive710
    4. Spotify family11
    5. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options54

See more discussions