Groups

The Carling Cup Winners Are................ SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN POST 2

Who Do You Think?

Post and i'll add you to the tally below...

PEN SHOOT OUT ORDER!

80 Comments

Original Poster

SPURS
    borolad94
    guv
    lyndsbowes
    Mr Weasle
    Syzable
    Dub1
    spobby
    junkeinstein

MAN U
    [COLOR="Blue"]robtallica
    souljacker
    bigpoppaad
    the porter
    oldmanksey
    marsland
    savinggrace
    Tazzer
    darren9030
    MarzBarz[/COLOR]
    rogerdoger
    abacus
    allstar2
    colinsunderland
    Ricardo Kaka
    paddy_o_furniture

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]MANCHESTER UNITED WIN THE CARLING CUP!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Giggs = SCORES! 1-0 Man U
    O'Hara = MISSES! 1-0 Man U
    Tevez = SCORES! 2-0 Man U
    Corluka = SCORES! 2-1 Man U
    Ronaldo = SCORES! 3-1 Man U
    Bentley = MISSES! 3-1 Man U
    Anderson = SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-2 MAN UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Come on you Spurs!

Not confident - but then I wasn't against Chelsea either! Shame Spurs have so many players unavailable for selection, though of course if they do win, it'll be cries of "second team" - but you won't hear that if its the reverse!

United

There can be only one.Spurs may have beaten Chelsea last season - but this united side are on a different planet to them.

guv;4520112

Come on you Spurs! Not confident - but then I wasn't against Chelsea … Come on you Spurs! Not confident - but then I wasn't against Chelsea either! Shame Spurs have so many players unavailable for selection, though of course if they do win, it'll be cries of "second team" - but you won't hear that if its the reverse!

To be fair utd are putting out a second team too....come on you reds :thumbsup:

Come on Rotheram!.... O Wait.. Nvm

[COLOR="Red"]Devils all the way [/COLOR]

[SIZE="5"]come on spurs [/SIZE]:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: UP THE SPURS :-D

Oops - Lynds .....

lyndsbowes;4520177

[SIZE="5"]come on spurs [/SIZE]:thumbsup:

Is that just to spite me....I THORT YOU LOVED ME

Spurs.........(i hope) :-D

On the basis i dislike them less than Man Ewe

the porter;4520215

danny wellbeck starts what a second team to have ;-) united all the way … danny wellbeck starts what a second team to have ;-) united all the way 2.0 come on u reds

:thumbsup: yeah not bad is it?

Bigpoppaad;4520210

Is that just to spite me....I THORT YOU LOVED ME

lol no i'm a red hot liverpool supporter and hate man u

Banned

souljacker;4520162

To be fair utd are putting out a second team too....come on you reds … To be fair utd are putting out a second team too....come on you reds :thumbsup:

I think you've missed the point.... Yes I agree they are not fielding their best 11 (though the missing players ARE on the bench). All I'm saying is if Spurs were to win, you will hear cries of "it's the only reason they did". It will be forgotten that Spurs can't field its best team - and it wont be used as an excuse if they lose. I'm not saying YOU would say it - but you just know it'll happen if the result went Spurs way.

Anyway..... lets hope its a good game. :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4520221

I'm evertonian....

Man Utd All the way

Bigpoppaad;4520241

I'm evertonian....

:x even worse than man u

lyndsbowes;4520221

Lynds, don't see many of your "Liverpool are gonna win the league" threads anymore, lol.

Man Utd to win today. If we get an early goal could be 4 or 5!!!!

guv;4520224

I think you've missed the point.... Yes I agree they are not fielding … I think you've missed the point.... Yes I agree they are not fielding their best 11 (though the missing players ARE on the bench). All I'm saying is if Spurs were to win, you will hear cries of "it's the only reason they did". It will be forgotten that Spurs can't field its best team - and it wont be used as an excuse if they lose. I'm not saying YOU would say it - but you just know it'll happen if the result went Spurs way.Anyway..... lets hope its a good game. :thumbsup:

Yeah to be honest i wouldn't say that because even utds' second team should still be good enough to beat spurs and i think they will.

Looking forward to a good game anyway :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4520221

You must hate them more so now the league has slipped away for another year

marsland95l2cr;4520266

Lynds, don't see many of your "Liverpool are gonna win the league" … Lynds, don't see many of your "Liverpool are gonna win the league" threads anymore, lol.Man Utd to win today. If we get an early goal could be 4 or 5!!!!

lol touche

lyndsbowes;4520279

lol touche

only banter:thumbsup:

your lads were rotten yesterday, Benitez to go??

souljacker;4520277

You must hate them more so now the league has slipped away for another … You must hate them more so now the league has slipped away for another year

couldn't hate them any more than i already do it's our own fault that it's slipped away anyway.... playing as carp as we do against the smaller teams can't be blamed on anyone but ourselves :roll:

marsland95l2cr;4520290

only banter:thumbsup:your lads were rotten yesterday, Benitez to go??

rotten is a mild word for how we played yesterday.... i think benitez should go yeah... he knows how to play the team against european teams but doesn't seem to know how to handle the prem

lyndsbowes;4520296

couldn't hate them any more than i already do it's our own fault that … couldn't hate them any more than i already do it's our own fault that it's slipped away anyway.... playing as carp as we do against the smaller teams can't be blamed on anyone but ourselves :roll:

yeah true, at least they got to feb this year, better than any other season for a while :whistling:

Come on Utd, 3-0 would be good!

souljacker;4520309

yeah true, at least they got to feb this year, better than any other … yeah true, at least they got to feb this year, better than any other season for a while :whistling:

it was a good start but yet again when it mattered we couldn't keep it up :roll: nevermind... champions league here we come

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Man UTD[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42286000/jpg/_42286302_rio416pa.jpg

lyndsbowes;4520336

it was a good start but yet again when it mattered we couldn't keep it up … it was a good start but yet again when it mattered we couldn't keep it up :roll: nevermind... champions league here we come

I think the results were good, but not the performances. too many late goals to snatch points will always catch up with ya.

Can't wiat until the 14th march.

Banned

souljacker;4520270

Yeah to be honest i wouldn't say that because even utds' second team … Yeah to be honest i wouldn't say that because even utds' second team should still be good enough to beat spurs and i think they will.

I hear what you say and certainly can't argue about the strength in depth! I think its a safe bet that United wont have an off day (they rarely do), so for me its all about the attitude that Spurs have to hope to achieve a result. Spurs need to lift their game (which they normally do on the big occasions - especially when they are underdogs).

I guess I'm just used to hearing this excuse stuff about reserve teams from gooners!!!

Anyway..... I'm just back in from watching my littlun play. Our goalie got injured and he went in goal. Made a great impact with great saves, good anticipation to make interceptions on through balls and excellent distribution from goal kicks. I'll settle for the same scoreline as his game at 2-1 ! ( Well played Tom. :thumbsup: ) Goalkeeping blunders have cost his team dearly this season.... much like Spurs!

0-0 full time, Man Utd win in extra time with a disputed penalty

spurs 2-1 zakora scores the winner :), and those who say a man utd second team, have you seen the '' possible '' starting team, tevez - park - vidic - nani - o'shea - neville, nice so called second squad that

Manchester united

Banned

darren9030;4520399

0-0 full time, Man Utd win in extra time with a disputed penalty

Haha.... You're not a bitter Hammer are you? :w00t:

Banned

man u easy.

3.0 united

West ham

spurs. united are resting key players for newcastle match.

United to win

Banned

spobby;4520753

spurs. united are resting key players for newcastle match.

Problem is Man utds team without these key players should be enough to beat Spurs. I think the players he rests will be on the bench anyway and if they go a goal down they will be brought on. Newcastle isn't exactly a hard game so can't see him being that worried about it anyway.

Would like to see Spurs win but realistically will go 3-0 or 3-1 to Man Utd

Spuds
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      4. Ebid over Ebay66

See more discussions