the cereal box vouchers for play.com kids dvds

13 replies
Found 15th Dec 2008
does anyone know the link please? got the voucher codes but no box so dont know the web addy

13 Comments

Original Poster

forgot to add its to get the £1 dvds from play from the choice of 12

]play.com/nestle
go through quidco & then just change the last bit to nestle & you'll get 20p quidco too :thumbsup:

Mardyass;3768673

forgot to add its to get the £1 dvds from play from the choice of 12

i ordered the other day & there are no longer 12 available :-( but still a good selection :thumbsup:

you go to play don't you and put the code in there after you have put it in your basket.

Original Poster

Thankyou Wouldnt Work Just Going To Play Had To Use The Nestle Bit After Rep Added Thankyou

greg_68;3768705

you go to play don't you and put the code in there after you have put it … you go to play don't you and put the code in there after you have put it in your basket.

yeah :thumbsup: when you go to checkout you add the code

I really should of bought some cereal - none of us would of eaten it though and I hate food going to waste

kelly_o_fanatic;3768773

I really should of bought some cereal - none of us would of eaten it … I really should of bought some cereal - none of us would of eaten it though and I hate food going to waste

i got some when they were £1 a box in tesco & the kids have been having them for breakfast :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3768817

i got some when they were £1 a box in tesco & the kids have been having … i got some when they were £1 a box in tesco & the kids have been having them for breakfast :lol:

tescos are doing them cheap again,think it was the honey shreddies??

I can't find the code inside the box It is one of the promotional boxes and I have opened it up flat but there are lots of random numbers but none INSIDE the box! Please help!

Banned

The numbers/letters should be inside box, if not and it deffo a promotional box than you would have to contact nestle

woodyrocks;3769147

I can't find the code inside the box It is one of the promotional … I can't find the code inside the box It is one of the promotional boxes and I have opened it up flat but there are lots of random numbers but none INSIDE the box! Please help!

The code is printed on the cardboard inside the box - random numbers and letters

Thanks guys! Found the code in the end and Bridge to...showed up pretty quicky which was great for DD Xmas stocking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    3. printing pictures22
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318

See more discussions