The Chawners on "The Nightmare Neighbours Next Door" OMFG

Found 1st Apr 2014
My God the state of these horrors on this program ,don't think I have seen such a mess in my life !!

13 Comments

Pretty grim programme, I just wondered if that is where my tax goes, but then was glad I don't live near them!

they are a total disgrace, and those girls are about 10 stone fatter than they were b4, total thick scum

best bit "we always clear up our dogs poos"

just not on the living room carpet!

oO

When he was 'rubbing' the dog-poo into the carpet! I wretched. Can you imagine what it must've smelled like in there - with all those overweight bodies cramped into such a small area. Dogs, poo, sweat, food etc. Ugh.

Why is it that these type of people always seem to say 'they' are the persecuted ones and in their eyes are doing no wrong? It's awful; I know; but I did laugh when one of the girls suggested that they had lived in their car for two weeks! Was their "car" a 72 seater coach by any chance! Hehe.

Phsycronix

oOWhen he was 'rubbing' the dog-poo into the carpet! I wretched. Can … oOWhen he was 'rubbing' the dog-poo into the carpet! I wretched. Can you imagine what it must've smelled like in there - with all those overweight bodies cramped into such a small area. Dogs, poo, sweat, food etc. Ugh.Why is it that these type of people always seem to say 'they' are the persecuted ones and in their eyes are doing no wrong? It's awful; I know; but I did laugh when one of the girls suggested that they had lived in their car for two weeks! Was their "car" a 72 seater coach by any chance! Hehe.

Gotta feel sorry for them, a whole two weeks without their sky box and frosty jack.

With my cynical nature, I can't help wondering just how many of these so-called "reality" shows these days are just made up and glorified to get a reaction. Some seem so over-the-top and feature segments and articles designed to shock and get a rise. The bit where the father (presumably) was driving around looking at houses and saying "I wouldn't mind living there" just seemed to be a contrived piece to make people wonder whereabouts they are and panic in case they recognised the area etc.

Also, I'm guessing this 'family' must've been paid A LOT of money (if they were 'real') to go on national TV and flaunt their lifestyle. Why would anyone with even a modicum of self-respect show themselves to be living that way - unless they really do think that's the norm??? Surely even the most dim-witted would realise that this is going to do nothing "positive" for their situation?

Anyway, if it was real then I think the only way they would ever get any peace will be to get a mobile home or a static caravan and put it in the middle of a wood...

Sorry, woodland creatures...

Phsycronix

With my cynical nature, I can't help wondering just how many of these … With my cynical nature, I can't help wondering just how many of these so-called "reality" shows these days are just made up and glorified to get a reaction. Some seem so over-the-top and feature segments and articles designed to shock and get a rise. The bit where the father (presumably) was driving around looking at houses and saying "I wouldn't mind living there" just seemed to be a contrived piece to make people wonder whereabouts they are and panic in case they recognised the area etc.Also, I'm guessing this 'family' must've been paid A LOT of money (if they were 'real') to go on national TV and flaunt their lifestyle. Why would anyone with even a modicum of self-respect show themselves to be living that way - unless they really do think that's the norm??? Surely even the most dim-witted would realise that this is going to do nothing "positive" for their situation? Anyway, if it was real then I think the only way they would ever get any peace will be to get a mobile home or a static caravan and put it in the middle of a wood...Sorry, woodland creatures...

they are real, and were ot paid, they have been trying to get on TV for years they really think they are special, one of the cable channels made 2, 6 week series about them, they are so thick they have no idea ppl are just laughing at them

miles136

they are real, and were ot paid, they have been trying to get on TV for … they are real, and were ot paid, they have been trying to get on TV for years they really think they are special, one of the cable channels made 2, 6 week series about them, they are so thick they have no idea ppl are just laughing at them

very real unfortunately and need a reality check

their x-factor auditions were hilarious!

youtube.com/wat…ric

youtube.com/wat…dic

£342000 in benefits and counting oO

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Wish I could find that tv series about them

Edited by: "chocci" 3rd Apr 2014

miles136

they are real, and were ot paid, they have been trying to get on TV for … they are real, and were ot paid, they have been trying to get on TV for years they really think they are special, one of the cable channels made 2, 6 week series about them, they are so thick they have no idea ppl are just laughing at them

Thanks miles136. Very interesting. I'd still be surprised that they weren't paid a fee for their appearance but; from what you've said; I guess they'd avoid payment like the plague as it would have to be declared as earnings. Perhaps they are being shrewd, realising they could forge a career out of this like the "Osbornes" or "Kardashians" etc. On second thoughts, maybe not.

I have an idea - perhaps this wonderful family could move to James Turner St (aka Benefits Street) and let 'white' Dee sort em' out! They'd fit in like a hand in a glove. It would need to be a surgical glove though, to pick up all the mutt droppings...

Another link (off the back of watching some of chocci's links - thanks chocci!) and an interesting contrast to the "nightmare neighbours" portrayal. I use the term 'interesting' in the loosest sense, of course:

youtube.com/wat…2kY

Claims of hereditary genes rather than binge/unhealthy eating. The home (kitchen) looks a world away from the one in "NNND" and there's mention of a brother too. Not sure what makes them 'unable' to work though. They aren't so fat they are immobile or house-bound. Could be 'genetic' laziness I suppose...

I did like the girls quote: "No one's thin in our house - except for our dog."

Phsycronix

Another link (off the back of watching some of chocci's links - thanks … Another link (off the back of watching some of chocci's links - thanks chocci!) and an interesting contrast to the "nightmare neighbours" portrayal. I use the term 'interesting' in the loosest sense, of course:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW-L7j8E2kYClaims of hereditary genes rather than binge/unhealthy eating. The home (kitchen) looks a world away from the one in "NNND" and there's mention of a brother too. Not sure what makes them 'unable' to work though. They aren't so fat they are immobile or house-bound. Could be 'genetic' laziness I suppose...I did like the girls quote: "No one's thin in our house - except for our dog."

this is very sus, first time ever they have mentioned a brother, this must have been filmed at the house they were evicted from.

it is so funny, "we never eat junk food"

the dog better watch out. if the mother gets peckish its a goner

this is a clip from one of their TV series

youtube.com/wat…T6A

following bruce forstyth's stepping down, i've heard a rumour that the chawners are being considered as group hosts of strictly come dancing.

Edited by: "seb" 8th Apr 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants