Groups

The cheapest high energy effective powerbank?

What's the cheapest, reliable, high energy ( e.g. 10,000), fast-charging and portable and light powerbank I can buy? Where is it best to get it? Amazon? What are your experiences? Anker seems quite expensive compared to others....Thanks for any advice!

3 Comments

Anker products aren't the cheapest but i would say by far are the best value and tend to be on offer on Amazon quite often.

Cheaper ones may not come with a decent warranty, they may claim 10000mAh but only be able to deliver 8000mAh due to the effect of heat, where as the anker ones will be better quality. The cheaper ones may not last as long.

Wouldn't say i was a massive fan of Anker however i do have:

A 20100mAh charger
    A 2 usb socket wall charger
    A 2 port usb car charger
    and slowly replacing my cables with anker ones, as and when the others break/wear out.

Edited by: "mac9091" 16th Jun

Use to be a xiaomi one on here I have it and very good charger made by same company as mi band

mac909119 h, 23 m ago

Anker products aren't the cheapest but i would say by far are the best …Anker products aren't the cheapest but i would say by far are the best value and tend to be on offer on Amazon quite often.Cheaper ones may not come with a decent warranty, they may claim 10000mAh but only be able to deliver 8000mAh due to the effect of heat, where as the anker ones will be better quality. The cheaper ones may not last as long.Wouldn't say i was a massive fan of Anker however i do have:A 20100mAh chargerA 2 usb socket wall chargerA 2 port usb car chargerand slowly replacing my cables with anker ones, as and when the others break/wear out.

I was about to say this. Anker products are pretty expensive, but they are worth it, much better than any of those cheap ones. If you have a problem they have fantastic support too. I have a couple of the 26800MaH anker ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions