Groups

The cheapest way of getting to London bridge from Sidcup before 9am?

Hi guys! i am currently about to start work in a theater, Near London bridge and i have no idea if it is cheaper to get a single, return (if possible), Oyster card with 16-25 registered? week pass etc anyone know the London transport well enough to help? Thank you. Peace!

9 Comments

Banned

21 bus or South Eastern Trains from sidcup station

guv;7982169

21 bus or South Eastern Trains from sidcup station

.•:*¨¨*:•.EXCELLENT.•:*¨¨*:•. THANK YOU•:*¨¨*:•.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.•:*¨¨*:•

Original Poster

21 bus, thats from Lewisham? :? Also do you know what the cheapest mode of SE trains would be? :thumbsup:

A day return with a 16-25 railcard is £7.90.

Original Poster

chrysha;7983342

A day return with a 16-25 railcard is £7.90.

MEGA! is this before 9am? :roll:

luke-kirk;7983361

MEGA! is this before 9am? :roll:

Yes, it's an anytime day return (a single is £4.40), and the price seems to be the same with or without the railcard! See qjump.co.uk/
    Good luck!

Original Poster

they do like to rip you off lol! Thanks x

Banned

luke-kirk;7982299

21 bus, thats from Lewisham? :? Also do you know what the cheapest mode … 21 bus, thats from Lewisham? :? Also do you know what the cheapest mode of SE trains would be? :thumbsup:

Hmmm. It defo used to run from Sidcup! But saying that, I dont even know if the bus depot is still there!

skusey;7982264

.•:*¨¨*:•.EXCELLENT.•:*¨¨*:•. THANK YOU•:*¨¨*:•.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.•:*¨¨ … .•:*¨¨*:•.EXCELLENT.•:*¨¨*:•. THANK YOU•:*¨¨*:•.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.•:*¨¨*:•

LOL...... I'm up your way tomorrow. (Gloucester - to pick up a car)

skusey;7982264

.•:*¨¨*:•.EXCELLENT.•:*¨¨*:•. THANK YOU•:*¨¨*:•.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.•:*¨¨ … .•:*¨¨*:•.EXCELLENT.•:*¨¨*:•. THANK YOU•:*¨¨*:•.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.•:*¨¨*:•

I think this guy might use Ebay!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions