Groups

the cloud wi-fi

I just wondered if anyone here has used the cloud wi-fi hotspots. Apparantly there are loads around my city centre, and I assume it must be the same all over Britian; I just wondered if anyone here had used them for free, and what your opinion of them was.

6 Comments

Banned

mcdonalds use them, never used it though as I find using 3.5G is faster and more convenient

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]not really sure what you wanna know.

I use them with my iphone. They work.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6864917

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]not really sure what … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]not really sure what you wanna know.I use them with my iphone. They work.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So there's no username or passord to input?

Banned

the dandy p;6864970

So there's no username or passord to input?

yes you ask for it from mcdonalds or pay for it as a subscription
    thecloud.co.uk/for…ou/

Original Poster

lumoruk;6865026

yes you ask for it from mcdonalds or pay for it as a … yes you ask for it from mcdonalds or pay for it as a subscriptionhttp://www.thecloud.co.uk/for-you/

yeh i had a look through the site last night and there seems to be precious little mention of any wi-fi hotspots, certainly any free ones. If I search my city, then it comes up with half of the city centre being covered, which seems highly unlikely for free.

Used it in Bean Scene.
    You get a free password when you buy something.
    Works fine for accessing internet but slow for streaming.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…12
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120

See more discussions