The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour 2019: Find your nearest stop

Posted 12th Nov
Coca-cola have released the dates and locations where the Coca-Cola truck will stop, good photo opportunity with the kids and before the christmas feels advert hits our screens.

Seems more limited this year though...

Dates below

Check to see if the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck will be coming to a town near you:

Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 32 Newcraighall Rd, Edinburgh EH15 3RD (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November: 49 The Hayes, St David's Dewi Sant, Cardiff CF10 2ER (Open 11:30am-6:30pm)
Tuesday 19th November: Asda, Creechbarrow Rd, Taunton TA1 2AN (Open 12-7pm)
Thursday 21st November: Asda Boldon, North Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, Boldon Colliery NE35 9AR (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds, LS11 8LU (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, BS34 5DG (Open 12-7pm)
Wednesday 27th November: Asda, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 6AR (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Whiteley Shopping Centre, Portsmouth, PO15 7PD (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November: Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA (Open 12-7pm)
Monday 2nd December: Asda Eastlands, Manchester, M11 4BD (Open 12-7pm)
Tuesday 3rd December: Asda, Leyton Mill, London, E10 5NH (Open 12-7pm)
Wednesday 4th December: Asda, Watford, London, WD24 7RT (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 6th – Saturday 7th December: Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester, M17 8AA (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 6th – Saturday 7th December: Intu Merry Hill, Dudley, DY5 1QX (Open 12-7pm)
Tuesday 10th December: Sainsbury’s Beckton, London, E6 6JF (Open 12-7pm)~
Wednesday 11th December: Sainsbury’s Essex, London, SS13 1SA (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Events Square, Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool, CH65 9JJ (Open 12-7pm)
Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December: Intu Lakeside, London, RM20 2ZP (Open 12-7pm)
Sunday 15th December: 02 Arena, London, SE10 0DX (12-7pm)

Please note that stops will be open from 12pm-7pm.

3329765.jpg

#HolidaysAreComing
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
If this was a Pepsi Max Christmas Truck I'd be interested
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 12th Nov
Cheshire Oaks is definitely not in Liverpool
andrewworrall112/11/2019 15:28

I’ve never heard anyone say that they like Pepsi Max
itslindsho12/11/2019 16:40

Hahaha! Never spotted that! Wonder why Liverpool’s been swerved??

Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as they wouldn't have any wheels left
66 Comments
andrewworrall112/11/2019 15:28

Mendoza12/11/2019 15:42

You have now
38967141-XMK9O.jpg
andrewworrall112/11/2019 15:44

You have now [Image]

I prefer all the Pepsi Max flavours to the Coke equivalents. And drink far too much of them.
alg12/11/2019 16:06

I prefer all the Pepsi Max flavours to the Coke equivalents. And drink far …I prefer all the Pepsi Max flavours to the Coke equivalents. And drink far too much of them.

Same. Now if you will excuse me I have some Pepsi Max Raspberry to drink
Mendoza12/11/2019 15:43

How dare they put it in CHESHIRE OAKS and have the audacity to call it “Liverpool”!

Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as they wouldn't have any wheels left
So, do these shopping centers only get 1 delivery of Coke per year? How do they get their deliveries during the rest of the year?
I don't understand why shops getting deliveries is a deal?
I drink Pepsi Max or Diet Pepsi, but in my opinion post mix Coca-Cola (from a “fountain” is the ultimate. Coke from a can or bottle is absolute garbage. Diet Coke tastes disgusting, Coke Zero not much better either.

Diet Pepsi is the closest thing to real cola out of all of them!

I the stuff even better if it’s raspberry or cherry.
InspectorGadget90112/11/2019 16:52

So, do these shopping centers only get 1 delivery of Coke per year? How …So, do these shopping centers only get 1 delivery of Coke per year? How do they get their deliveries during the rest of the year?I don't understand why shops getting deliveries is a deal?

You’re kidding right? Haha. This is the “iconic” Coca-Cola Christmas Truck tour, and they hand out free drinks.

I have to say that when I was drinking full fat, Coca Cola won.
But in the sugar free world, I have to say I prefer Pepsi Max over Coke Zero.
KemCol12/11/2019 16:50

Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as …Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as they wouldn't have any wheels left

Oh, how original.

For anyone wondering about the truth, the Council said Coca Cola were not welcome back because some little do-gooder claimed the truck encouraged obesity - the council folded like a house of cards, the times we live in I suppose.

A poor decision considering the people it brought in throughout the years.
They’re not coming near me this year so they can stick their coke up their backside now. I’m buying Rola Cola now.
Looks like I'm visiting Merry Hill then, want some coca cola.
KemCol12/11/2019 16:50

Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as …Because if they went there first, they wouldn't get to the other places as they wouldn't have any wheels left

Ha ha ha ha...

It's the best drink
AMO12/11/2019 17:11

I have to say that when I was drinking full fat, Coca Cola won.But in the …I have to say that when I was drinking full fat, Coca Cola won.But in the sugar free world, I have to say I prefer Pepsi Max over Coke Zero.

Coca-Cola contains precisely zero fat.
RAGiN_CRiNZ12/11/2019 17:39

It's the best drink

Has a strong caramel taste IMO.

Coke, Pepsi and Fentemans are the only real cola-tasting drinks I think.

I'd rather have less of the real colas than loads of artificial-tasting diet ones.
Cremoso9912/11/2019 17:55

Has a strong caramel taste IMO.Coke, Pepsi and Fentemans are the only real …Has a strong caramel taste IMO.Coke, Pepsi and Fentemans are the only real cola-tasting drinks I think.I'd rather have less of the real colas than loads of artificial-tasting diet ones.

If you read the ingredients, Pepsi Max has a caramel flavouring. It's supposed to.
I like Pepsi and Coca Cola but prefer Coke. Might give Pepsi Max another try though, it's been a while 😁
andrewworrall112/11/2019 17:57

If you read the ingredients, Pepsi Max has a caramel flavouring. It's …If you read the ingredients, Pepsi Max has a caramel flavouring. It's supposed to.

Tastes more "caramelly" than other colas though IMO, some people may like that, I don't.

I used to drink loads of cola and tried all the supermarket brands.

Before the sugar tax the best ones were Sainsburys, Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Co-op and Lidl, have no idea now as they've all changed.
Edited by: "Cremoso99" 12th Nov
Istanbul_Kop12/11/2019 17:12

Oh, how original.For anyone wondering about the truth, the Council said …Oh, how original.For anyone wondering about the truth, the Council said Coca Cola were not welcome back because some little do-gooder claimed the truck encouraged obesity - the council folded like a house of cards, the times we live in I suppose. A poor decision considering the people it brought in throughout the years.

Must be corbyn controlled council ?? To be so feeble

So nobody steals the wheels?

I know, it's vile stuff 🤢
I'll hang on for the Irn Bru lorry.
sawleyred12/11/2019 19:15

So nobody steals the wheels?

You’re too late I’m afraid. Jokes already been made
old_mikefield12/11/2019 17:50

Coca-Cola contains precisely zero fat.

“Full fat Coke” is a pretty common phrase, despite its inaccuracy; no need to be pedantic.
Cremoso9912/11/2019 17:55

Has a strong caramel taste IMO.Coke, Pepsi and Fentemans are the only real …Has a strong caramel taste IMO.Coke, Pepsi and Fentemans are the only real cola-tasting drinks I think.I'd rather have less of the real colas than loads of artificial-tasting diet ones.

Fentiman’s is in a whole different league to Pepsi and Coke when it comes to Cola flavour haha
cothamrocks12/11/2019 19:55

I'll hang on for the Irn Bru lorry.

Saw the winter edition Bru today. Spiced Ginger. But only seems to be full fat.
tom.almond12/11/2019 21:00

“Full fat Coke” is a pretty common phrase, despite its inaccuracy; no need …“Full fat Coke” is a pretty common phrase, despite its inaccuracy; no need to be pedantic.

I bet you say "PIN number" as well....
alg12/11/2019 21:06

Saw the winter edition Bru today. Spiced Ginger. But only seems to be full …Saw the winter edition Bru today. Spiced Ginger. But only seems to be full fat.

1) there's no fat in it
2) it's full of aspartame, so it may as well be diet
3) tastes like urea
old_mikefield12/11/2019 21:35

1) there's no fat in it2) it's full of aspartame, so it may as well be …1) there's no fat in it2) it's full of aspartame, so it may as well be diet3) tastes like urea

And it is worse for your insides than 20 fags.
Me.really12/11/2019 21:46

And it is worse for your insides than 20 fags.

Sounds painful...
old_mikefield12/11/2019 21:35

1) there's no fat in it2) it's full of aspartame, so it may as well be …1) there's no fat in it2) it's full of aspartame, so it may as well be diet3) tastes like urea

Merry Christmas to you too.
alg12/11/2019 22:08

Merry Christmas to you too.

The best Christmas present that I can give to my tastebuds is to spare them the horrors of artificial sweeteners.
Why I need to pay £££ for official photo???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions